Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno y2 funny screen
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno y2 funny screen

[Please help] Tecno y2 funny screen

chriska
chriska
chriska
09-12-2017, 10:01 AM

Hello team hovatek,i appreciate the good work that you do fixing our bricked devices,keep it up..however i have a small problem,i flashed my tecno y2 device with with a wrong recovery and i ended up bricking the device,i obtained a stock rom buy upon flashing it,it brought a white funny screen and its been stuck there ever since..please guide me on how i can fix it
Your effort will be highly appreciated
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-12-2017, 04:18 PM
(09-12-2017, 10:01 AM)chriska Hello  team hovatek,i appreciate the good work that you do fixing our bricked devices,keep it up..however i have a small problem,i flashed my tecno y2 device with with a wrong recovery and i ended up bricking the device,i obtained a stock rom buy upon flashing it,it brought a white funny screen and its been stuck there ever since..please guide me on how i can fix it

Where did you download the firmware? 
Was flashing successful or interrupted? 

Try taking out and re-inserting the battery and flash the phone again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-12-2017, 04:44 PM
(09-12-2017, 10:01 AM)chriska Hello team hovatek,i appreciate the good work that you do fixing our bricked devices,keep it up..however i have a small problem,i flashed my tecno y2 device with with a wrong recovery and i ended up bricking the device,i obtained a stock rom buy upon flashing it,it brought a white funny screen and its been stuck there ever since..please guide me on how i can fix it

Thats likely an lk.bin issue. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html
There are lk.bin are https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19513.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chriska
chriska
chriska
09-12-2017, 06:14 PM
(09-12-2017, 04:18 PM)innagee
(09-12-2017, 10:01 AM)chriska Hello  team hovatek,i appreciate the good work that you do fixing our bricked devices,keep it up..however i have a small problem,i flashed my tecno y2 device with with a wrong recovery and i ended up bricking the device,i obtained a stock rom buy upon flashing it,it brought a white funny screen and its been stuck there ever since..please guide me on how i can fix it

Where did you download the firmware? 
Was flashing successful or interrupted? 

Try taking out and re-inserting the battery and flash the phone again.
I downloaded it from kingroms
Is it something i can fix?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2017, 10:04 AM

(09-12-2017, 06:14 PM)chriska I downloaded it from kingroms
Is it something i can fix?

Check my previous reply

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.