Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to add fingerprint support on Infinix Hot 4 x557 (Custom ROM AOSP N 7.1.1)?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to add fingerprint support on Infinix Hot 4 x557 (Custom ROM AOSP N 7.1.1)?

How to add fingerprint support on Infinix Hot 4 x557 (Custom ROM AOSP N 7.1.1)?

Andre Papasin
Andre Papasin
Andre Papasin
01-12-2017, 10:15 AM

Hey guys...

Just gonna ask if there is anything that I can do that can make my fingerprint work again on Infinix Hot 4 x557 after installing a custom ROM (AOSP N 7.1.1). I can't seem to find this so called "vendor.img" or "radio.img".

As a bonus question, I also would like to install Xposed Framework, but is it possible for my custom ROM to accommodate that?

Thanks.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-12-2017, 11:32 AM
(01-12-2017, 10:15 AM)Andre Papasin Hey guys...

Just gonna ask if there is anything that I can do that can make my fingerprint work again on Infinix Hot 4 x557 after installing a custom ROM (AOSP N 7.1.1). I can't seem to find this so called "vendor.img" or "radio.img".

As a bonus question, I also would like to install Xposed Framework, but is it possible for my custom ROM to accommodate that?

Thanks.

From the developer post @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/android...2-t3680529 ,the ROM doesn't support fingerprint (see Bugs section). You will have to wait until the bug is fixed or switch to another custom ROM that support fingerprint if available.
Andre Papasin
Andre Papasin
Andre Papasin
02-12-2017, 01:53 AM
Yeah. I have read about it and that's where I got the custom ROM. I thought that maybe there would be a turnaround solution for this. I thought maybe there may be some "vendor.img" in the stock ROM, but can't seem to find it. I found this info in an XDA forum too (can't post a link, sorry).
This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 01:53 AM by Andre Papasin.
yasserayad
yasserayad
yasserayad
02-12-2017, 01:45 PM
THANKS