Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung S8 clone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung S8 clone

Samsung S8 clone

LxAxKxI
LxAxKxI
LxAxKxI
30-11-2017, 12:32 PM

Hi All,
I have Samsung S8+ clone, and from start Wi-Fi is not working at all or is connect to Wi-Fi ig you are 20 cm from a router. My friend open up phone and say that hardware is ok, no disconnections from antenna,
and he say that maybe to change rom will solve problem. He was never working with Chinese clone phones, so can give me any more advice..
So my question is what can I do with this phone ? It is any custom rom for this models ?
model number: SM-G955U
android ver. 7.0
kernel: 3.10.72
baseband ver.: moly.wr8.w1449
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-11-2017, 03:00 PM
(30-11-2017, 12:32 PM)LxAxKxI Hi All,
I have Samsung S8+ clone, and from start Wi-Fi is not working at all or is connect to Wi-Fi ig you are 20 cm from a router. My friend open up phone and say that hardware is ok, no disconnections from antenna,
and he say that maybe to change rom will solve problem. He was never working with Chinese clone phones, so can give me any more advice..
So my question is what can I do with this phone ? It is any custom rom for this models ?
android ver. 7.0

Do you also have problem with FM and Bluetooth?
LxAxKxI
LxAxKxI
LxAxKxI
30-11-2017, 07:10 PM
(30-11-2017, 03:00 PM)innagee
android ver. 7.0

Do you also have problem with FM and Bluetooth?

Hi, what is FM, i didnt check BT, i check only for Wi-Fi, some time will connect for 1 2 minit witn 2 bars indicator of signal strength , and router is 20 cm from phone , and router is working fine. I test from house of friends and is same story, so is phone wi-fi problem.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2017, 11:51 AM
android ver. 7.0

Before you even think of flashing or modifying anything on this phone, first dump the firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.