Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need Stock Rom for my Gionee GN5001S that I can flash with Sp flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need Stock Rom for my Gionee GN5001S that I can flash with Sp flash tool

I need Stock Rom for my Gionee GN5001S that I can flash with Sp flash tool

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-11-2017, 07:37 PM

(27-11-2017, 10:50 AM)eaz Alright thanks but... Do u mean I should change the system.new.dat to system.img? Please make it clear and which of the system am I changing... The one from the update.zip or the new one from (auto tool) because auto tool already extract the system and I have a folder of the system already in unpack folder.. Thanks

Sent from my htc_desire_626g using Tapatalk

There are two approaches you could follow
1. Get any system.img then your device's boot.img . After extracting the system.img (using Assayed), delete the system folder and replace with the one you extracted from system.new.dat (ensure the folder is also renamed system) . You can then proceed to repack as zip
2. Copy the boot.img, system.transfer list and system.new.dat PLACE folder in assayed then try unpacking then repack as zip

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
28-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Having problems when the process was going on like

Copying systems to Work folder
After a minute it stopped and wrote
Cleaning work folder
No Projet found in Work Folder (Create one first)
And I followed every step one by one and also retried many time still same problem what else can I do?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2017, 06:41 PM
(28-11-2017, 11:36 AM)eaz Having problems when the process was going on like

Copying systems to Work folder
After a minute it stopped and wrote
Cleaning work folder
No Projet found in Work Folder (Create one first)
And I followed every step one by one and also retried many time still same problem what else can I do?

This either happens when you don't have enough storage space on your PC or the boot.img / system is signed. Check the former first
BTW, which of the two methods in my previous reply are you using
This post was last modified: 28-11-2017, 06:42 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
29-11-2017, 08:07 AM
I have finally create the zip file with your guide ....I have to download (MTK EXTRACTOR) then I extract to systm.new.dat and the boot.img then repack it again then use those boot.img and the new created system.img and I ASSAYED was able to extract the system.img and I make the zip now I wanted to flash gapps but getting insufficient space system partition ..I need flash gapps then do factory reset and make ROM dump for spTool flashable zip to help other's too

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2017, 11:30 AM

(29-11-2017, 08:07 AM)eaz I have finally create the zip file with your guide ....I have to download (MTK EXTRACTOR) then I extract to systm.new.dat and the boot.img then repack it again then use those boot.img and the new created system.img and I ASSAYED was able to extract the system.img and I make the zip now I wanted to flash gapps but getting insufficient space system partition ..I need flash gapps then do factory reset and make ROM dump for spTool flashable zip to help other's too

This thread is focused on unbricking your phone. If that has been done then you'll need to create a different thread for the Gapps issue or continue with any open thread you have on the Gapps issue.
Side note, the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/your-androi...asy-steps/ recommends using the Pico version

Note!
miketd92
miketd92
miketd92
Techie Member
01-12-2017, 01:40 PM
(22-11-2017, 06:37 PM)hovatek
(22-11-2017, 01:37 PM)eaz I have a CWM recovery giving on this site... I don't have access to a working same model phone please help me

Sent from my htc_desire_626g using Hovatek Forum

The scatter format of the rom isn't yet available. only a Tcard version. You could try using the boot.img and system.dat to create a flashable zip which can be flashed in CWM

pls how can i use system.dat and boot.img to create a flashable zip??? my gionee gn5001s is stocked at GIONEE LOGO
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2017, 05:55 PM
(01-12-2017, 01:40 PM)miketd92 pls how can i use system.dat and boot.img to create a flashable zip??? my gionee gn5001s is stocked at GIONEE LOGO

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
eaz
eaz
eaz
Techie Member
01-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Am happy I fixed my phone but the problem now is the the phone reboot it self and write "Phone Reboot Unexceptional"

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2017, 12:17 PM
(01-12-2017, 07:38 PM)eaz Am happy I fixed my phone but the problem now is the the phone reboot it self and write "Phone Reboot Unexceptional"

I suggest you create a new thread and attach a screenshot of this error

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3