Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Airtel 3g network issue when others are getting a pretty good signal strength
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Airtel 3g network issue when others are getting a pretty good signal strength

[Please help] Airtel 3g network issue when others are getting a pretty good signal strength

11-11-2017, 09:41 PM

Hi Guys,since last month i've been facing this Kinda small but frustrating problems withy my 3g network coverage.i didn't get the network at all even when i changed the network Mode to 2g/3g(auto) OR 3g only .starting from Last month my 3g network keeps dropping down and ther's a signal issue,i mean for a couple minutes the network is there after that its lost and it keeps repeating like this,so i started googling for solution but didn't find 1 and did a factory reset of my phone i.e.micromax a120 C2C.now,when i select the netwrk automaticlly i can't connect to it but when i select manually there's a 3g network bt it says "error while registering".I've tried inserting my SIM to my friend's phone and 3g worked perfecty fine there.its clear that the problem lies within my phone but what could b the reason behind this network issue??i've done all possible solution that i thought it'll work bt didn't and now i ended-up in here hoping sum1 out there might know the right solution to my problems.Bdw ,my IMEI & Baseband version no.is also there.And also that am using cm6+ recovery( Philz touch) and my phone is rooted.waiting for perfect solution Guys..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2017, 12:36 PM
(11-11-2017, 09:41 PM)snazy hiangzung guite Hi Guys,since last month i've been facing this Kinda small but frustrating problems withy my 3g network coverage.i didn't get the network at all even when i changed the network Mode to 2g/3g(auto) OR 3g only .starting from Last month my 3g network keeps dropping down and ther's a signal issue,i mean for a couple minutes the network is there after that its lost and it keeps repeating like this,so i started googling for solution but didn't find 1 and did a factory reset of my phone i.e.micromax a120 C2C.now,when i select the netwrk automaticlly i can't connect to it but when i select manually there's a 3g network bt it says "error while registering".I've tried inserting my SIM to my friend's phone and 3g worked perfecty fine there.its clear that the problem lies within my phone but what could b the reason behind this network issue??i've done all possible solution that i thought it'll work bt didn't and now i ended-up in here hoping sum1 out there might know the right solution to my problems.Bdw ,my IMEI & Baseband version no.is also there.And also that am using cm6+ recovery( Philz touch) and my phone is rooted.waiting for perfect solution Guys..

This is likely an NVRAM issue. Have you reflashed the stock rom?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
snazyguite
snazyguite
snazyguite
Enthusiastic Member
14-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Yep,tried that too but no luck,there's nvram waring error whenever i turn the wifi on and i've already fixed that but the signal issue isn't solved.please help with all the possible solution u've known

Sent from my Micromax A120 using Hovatek Forum
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-11-2017, 02:48 PM
(14-11-2017, 10:21 AM)snazyguite Yep,tried that too but no luck,there's nvram waring error whenever i turn the wifi on and i've already fixed that but the signal issue isn't solved.please help with all the possible solution u've known

how did you fix the wifi nvram?
and do you have access to another Micromax A120 device without this network issue?
snazyguite
snazyguite
snazyguite
Enthusiastic Member
14-11-2017, 03:47 PM

Did u mean the 3g network of my SIM is working in another device ?yes,it worked like a charm ..
BDw i fix the nvram issue through thread posted in the forum of xda developers,i downloaded the wifi fix files which is rar format ,extracted the files label wifi & wificustom and replace it with mine located in the device-data-nvram-APCFG-APRDEB through Esfile explorer.after that reboot.thats it [emoji6

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-11-2017, 05:37 PM
(14-11-2017, 03:47 PM)snazyguite Did u mean the 3g network of my SIM is working in another device ?yes,it worked like a charm ..
BDw i fix the nvram issue through thread posted in the forum of xda developers,i downloaded the wifi fix files which is rar format ,extracted the files label wifi & wificustom and replace it with mine located in the device-data-nvram-APCFG-APRDEB through Esfile explorer.after that reboot.thats it [emoji6

no, thats not what i meant
you'll need another Micromax A120 device, one that doesn't Have this network issue so you can take an nvram backup from it, then restore the backup onto your phone to fix this network issue
snazyguite
snazyguite
snazyguite
Enthusiastic Member
14-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Oh.. Got that but where should i find another mobile similar to mine ,micromax a120 is probably an old brand comparing to todays newly release mobile or may be older.so no one would still own it [emoji23] [emoji28] By chance if u know some one still owning .. can u please do that for me and send the back up file if u don't care.am so much in trouble bcoz of the fact that i already recharged Rs.399 which will be validated on dec.5.please[emoji28]

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2017, 11:05 AM
(14-11-2017, 07:54 PM)snazyguite Oh.. Got that but where should i find another mobile similar to mine ,micromax a120 is probably an old brand comparing to todays newly release mobile or may be older.so no one  would still own it [emoji23] [emoji28] By chance if u know some one still owning .. can u please do that for me and send the back up file if u don't care.am so much in trouble bcoz of the fact that i already recharged Rs.399 which will be validated on dec.5.please[emoji28]

As explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...only-mode/ , you will need a working phone of the same model. We'll keep our ears to the ground but no promises

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.