Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] iTel 1516 Not Recognizing SIM & SD Card
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] iTel 1516 Not Recognizing SIM & SD Card

[Please help] iTel 1516 Not Recognizing SIM & SD Card

pmoneytalks
pmoneytalks
pmoneytalks
01-11-2017, 11:43 AM

Hello!

Please I need your help.

My iTel 1516 (dual SIM Card) phone is only recognizing one SIM Card and also not showing my SD Card and Media files.

Not sure if it's a Virus problem, Software or a Hardware issue. Everything else seems to be working just fine.

Any ideas/recommendations will be appreciated.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-11-2017, 01:00 PM
(01-11-2017, 11:43 AM)pmoneytalks Hello!

Please I need your help.

My iTel 1516 (dual SIM Card) phone is only recognizing one SIM Card and also not showing my SD Card and Media files.

Not sure if it's a Virus problem, Software or a Hardware issue. Everything else seems to be working just fine.

How did the problem start? 
Also, have you tried factory resetting the phone?
pmoneytalks
pmoneytalks
pmoneytalks
01-11-2017, 01:16 PM
(01-11-2017, 01:00 PM)innagee
(01-11-2017, 11:43 AM)pmoneytalks Hello!

Please I need your help.

How did the problem start? 
Also, have you tried factory resetting the phone?
Thanks for responding. I'm not too sure how it started, perhaps it happened after the phone dropped on the floor. Although it was inside a pouch and didn't have any physical damage. But everything was working fine until i put it on the next day.

yes. I've done a factory reset but the problem still persists.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-11-2017, 02:30 PM
(01-11-2017, 01:16 PM)pmoneytalks Thanks for responding. I'm not too sure how it started, perhaps it happened after the phone dropped on the floor. Although it was inside a pouch and didn't have any physical damage. But everything was working fine until i put it on the next day.

yes. I've done a factory reset but the problem still persists.

seems like a hardware problem,
verify that the sim and SD card are properly inserted (take em out, clean their respective slots and check that the pins arent broken, then reinsert firmly)
if it still doesnt show up, consider taking the phone to a phone hardware technician for full hardware inspection