Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Custom ROM] how to unbridge a dead tecnoD3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Custom ROM] how to unbridge a dead tecnoD3

[Custom ROM] how to unbridge a dead tecnoD3

christarenaslib@yahoo.com
Enthusiastic Member
21-03-2015, 10:48 AM

please kindly help me through how to unbridge my dead tecno d3.
it all started when i downloaded a font manage from google store and i restart the phone, then the phone start hanging at tecno boot logo and i keep trying all means to recover it. in the course of my attempt, i follow oone of the tutorial in this forum, i flashed the phone and since then, it doesnt even boot up again. just keep making sound when i connect it to system without battery.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2015, 06:02 PM
(21-03-2015, 10:48 AM)christarenaslib@yahoo.com please kindly help me through how to unbridge my dead tecno d3.
it all started when i downloaded a font manage from google store and i restart the phone, then the phone start hanging at tecno boot logo and i keep trying all means to recover it. in the course of my attempt, i follow oone of the tutorial in this forum, i flashed the phone and since then, it doesnt even boot up again. just keep making sound when i connect it to system without battery.

you just need to flash the stock system.img
supply a gmail address for me to grant you download permission

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Enthusiastic Member
22-03-2015, 12:31 PM
thanks, my gmail account is christarenaslib@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2015, 01:35 PM
(22-03-2015, 12:31 PM)christarenaslib@yahoo.com thanks, my gmail account is christarenaslib@gmail.com
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash only system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Enthusiastic Member
22-03-2015, 04:54 PM

thanks i have downloaded the file. so what is the next step
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2015, 06:22 PM
(22-03-2015, 04:54 PM)christarenaslib@yahoo.com thanks i have downloaded the file. so what is the next step

read my previous comment

Note!
Enthusiastic Member
22-03-2015, 06:50 PM
thanks for your assistance.
i tried downloading it but it says error 8038. i formatted same error. i tried firmware upgrade, it asked me to tick all the options and i tried ticking all the option but there was no file for SEC_RO and CACHE. Also there was no NODL_FAT in the scatter file when i edited it with notepad++. pleaase kindly help me out.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-03-2015, 02:43 AM
(22-03-2015, 06:50 PM)christarenaslib@yahoo.com thanks for your assistance.
i tried downloading it but it says error 8038. i formatted same error. i tried firmware upgrade, it asked me to tick all the options and i tried ticking all the option but there was no file for SEC_RO and CACHE. Also there was no NODL_FAT in the scatter file when i edited it with notepad++. pleaase kindly help me out.

what was the hint at the bottom of the sp flash tool error?

Note!