Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android panasonic t30 BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

panasonic t30 BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail

panasonic t30 BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail

chaveen
chaveen
chaveen
Enthusiastic Member
16-08-2017, 04:26 PM

i hv a panasonic t30 phone. wen i was using it is suddenly got stuck n switced off n didnt boot since then. it didnt charge even bt the battery is working fine. so i downaloed he orgnial firmware n tried to flash bt it was gving me the error BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail contiuously. i tired reinstalling the drivers, using the latest sp flash tool bt nvr worked
plz help me
chaveen
chaveen
chaveen
Enthusiastic Member
16-08-2017, 04:34 PM
does it mean that the firmware files or the preloader are not comptible with the device? bt there was only one firmware to be available in every site which is ''Panasonic_T30_EB-90S40T30v1011_MT6580''
kindly help me to this matter.
expecting a favorable reply
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2017, 10:26 PM
(16-08-2017, 04:26 PM)chaveen i hv a panasonic t30 phone. wen i was using it is suddenly got stuck n switced off n didnt boot since then. it didnt charge even bt the battery is working fine. so i downaloed he orgnial firmware n tried to flash bt it was gving me the error BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail contiuously. i tired reinstalling the drivers, using the latest sp flash tool bt nvr worked
plz help me

That's a mismatch error, refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Can I see a full screenshot of the error message and hope you're not pressing any button when connecting to PC for flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chaveen
chaveen
chaveen
Enthusiastic Member
18-08-2017, 06:39 AM
(16-08-2017, 10:26 PM)hovatek
(16-08-2017, 04:26 PM)chaveen i hv a panasonic t30 phone. wen i was using it is suddenly got stuck n switced off n didnt boot since then. it didnt charge even bt the battery is working fine. so i downaloed he orgnial firmware n tried to flash bt it was gving me the error BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail contiuously. i tired reinstalling the drivers, using the latest sp flash tool bt nvr worked
plz help me

That's a mismatch error
Can I see a full screenshot of the error message and hope you're not pressing any button when connecting to PC for flashing

here sir but if its a mismatch error how can i find the proper firmware as i only found this firmware available in every site.
Attached Files
.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Size: 323.42 KB / Downloads: 3
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-08-2017, 11:33 AM

(18-08-2017, 06:39 AM)chaveen
plz help me

That's a mismatch error

here sir but if its a mismatch error how can i find the proper firmware as i only found this firmware available in every site.

Do you have access with a working device of the same model?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2017, 01:22 PM
(18-08-2017, 06:39 AM)chaveen here sir but if its a mismatch error how can i find the proper firmware as i only found this firmware available in every site.

So far you're not pressing any button when connecting to PC for flashing, this error means the firmware isn't for your variant. Either that or your phone's storage chip is corrupted

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chaveen
chaveen
chaveen
Enthusiastic Member
22-08-2017, 04:16 AM
(18-08-2017, 01:22 PM)hovatek
(18-08-2017, 06:39 AM)chaveen here sir but if its a mismatch error how can i find the proper firmware as i only found this firmware available in every site.

So far you're not pressing any button when connecting to PC for flashing, this error means the firmware isn't for your variant. Either that or your phone's storage chip is corrupted

ohhhh  Sad anyway thnxs sir for the ideas n help . As sir mentioned it might b a problem with the storage chip so the only way is to gv the phone to a service center so dat they might repair n gv
chaveen
chaveen
chaveen
Enthusiastic Member
22-08-2017, 04:18 AM
(18-08-2017, 11:33 AM)innagee
(18-08-2017, 06:39 AM)chaveen
plz help me

That's a mismatch error

Do you have access with a working device of the same model?
no sir