Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Brom Error Storage mismatch (3182)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Brom Error Storage mismatch (3182)

Brom Error Storage mismatch (3182)

mojola7k
mojola7k
mojola7k
04-08-2017, 05:27 PM

i once flash my Infinix X403 phone last year november with the stock rom i download from this site and it was all working fine, with no single issue. few days ago my battery got flat to 1% and shut down itself, i later charge it no response, press the power button no response. i later use a desktop charger to boost the battery, still no response. have tried another battery on my phone still not turning on.

i use infinix flash tool to flash it just like the last time i flashed it, all i got was Brom Error storage mismatch! (3182).
i later use Sp flash tool, i got the similar:
   Storage mismatch!
scatter storage type is      HW_STORAGE_EMMC
target storage type is       HW_STORAGE_NAND

i keep getting this same response not even to format or any other attempt, please i need your help. my phone need to be back to life.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-08-2017, 11:21 PM
(04-08-2017, 05:27 PM)mojola7k i once flash my Infinix X403 phone last year november with the stock rom i download from this site and it was all working fine, with no single issue. few days ago my battery got flat to 1% and shut down itself, i later charge it no response, press the power button no response. i later use a desktop charger to boost the battery, still no response. have tried another battery on my phone still not turning on.

i use infinix flash tool to flash it just like the last time i flashed it, all i got was Brom Error storage mismatch! (3182).
i later use Sp flash tool, i got the similar:
   Storage mismatch!
scatter storage type is      HW_STORAGE_EMMC
target storage type is       HW_STORAGE_NAND

i keep getting this same response not even to format or any other attempt, please i need your help. my phone need to be back to life.

The firmware you're trying to flash is incompatible with your device.
Why not leave the phone to charge a bit longer (use a powerful charger)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.