Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Enet e50 bricked after successful flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Enet e50 bricked after successful flashing

Enet e50 bricked after successful flashing

alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
02-08-2017, 10:09 AM

Hi! This enet e50 had pattern lock asking for a gmail. So i decided to flash it with its rom which was a bin extension. I flashed it using miracle box. Now it is not coming on and when connected to the machine it is not responding

Envoyé de mon SM-G386T1 avec Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-08-2017, 01:22 PM
(02-08-2017, 10:09 AM)alimalamm Hi!  This enet e50 had pattern lock asking for a gmail. So i decided to flash it with its rom which was a bin extension. I flashed it using miracle box. Now it is not coming on and when connected to the machine it is not responding

if flashing was successful i.e down to 100%, then its likely the firmware isnt compatible with your device
you'll need to look for another firmware from a different source
BTW ensure to charge the battery of your device to be certain its not a totally drained battery issue
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
02-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Yes am charging the battery to. But i looked for another rom to flash the phone. The only 2 websites where i got the rom with an easy access have the same download server wich mean it is thesame rom. But i found another website with the rom in pac extension. The only issue is the rar file containing the rom have a password in order for the website administrator to give you the password you have to pay him

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-08-2017, 10:39 PM
(02-08-2017, 03:43 PM)alimalamm Yes am charging the battery to. But i looked for another rom to flash the phone. The only 2 websites where i got the rom with an easy access have the same download server wich mean it is thesame rom. But i found another website with the rom in pac extension. The only issue is the rar file containing the rom have a password in order for the website administrator to give you the password you have to pay him

Guess the search goes on

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
03-08-2017, 08:01 AM

I guess to then there id no way to crack rar file with password

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-08-2017, 10:30 PM
(03-08-2017, 08:01 AM)alimalamm I guess to then there id no way to crack rar file with password

The time it'll take to run such a brute force on a home PC is unrealistic

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alimalamm
alimalamm
alimalamm
04-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Ok i will keep finding the firmware in pac format. May be i will be lucky

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Hovatek Forum