Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hard bricked Gionee P5w
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hard bricked Gionee P5w

[Please help] Hard bricked Gionee P5w

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
14-06-2017, 02:44 PM

I downloaded a marshmallow update with amigo 3.5 UI for my gionee and upgraded it SPflash tool which worked out fine but i noticed that my phone started sending sms on its own to an unknown number. I asked my service provider about it and they said it's sending to an American number. So i decided to download another version (5.0, amigos 3.1) but that had a small issue, only one sim port was working.
i opened flash tool, clicked on format, selected auto flash and and format whole flash. After it finished flashing, my phone just went dead. Not coming up, non responsive, pc and flashtool can't detect it.
i have installed Android ADB interface, Amdroid Bootloader Interface, Android Composite ADB Interface.......Mediatek DA USB VCOM Port, Mediatek Preloader USB Vcom Port. 
Please what exactly do i need to do to get my phone working? Thanks.
PS: phones plugged for charging.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-06-2017, 07:06 PM
(14-06-2017, 02:44 PM)Abyhonour I downloaded a marshmallow update with amigo 3.5 UI for my gionee and upgraded it SPflash tool which worked out fine but i noticed that my phone started sending sms on its own to an unknown number. I asked my service provider about it and they said it's sending to an American number. So i decided to download another version (5.0, amigos 3.1) but that had a small issue, only one sim port was working.
i opened flash tool, clicked on format, selected auto flash and and format whole flash. After it finished flashing, my phone just went dead. Not coming up, non responsive, pc and flashtool can't detect it.
i have installed Android ADB interface, Amdroid Bootloader Interface, Android Composite ADB Interface.......Mediatek DA USB VCOM Port, Mediatek Preloader USB Vcom Port. 

For the SMS issue, you should have followed the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-stop...oid-phone/
As you formatted, the phone will of course go dead. take out the battery and reinsert then retry flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
14-06-2017, 09:58 PM
(14-06-2017, 07:06 PM)hovatek
(14-06-2017, 02:44 PM)Abyhonour I downloaded a marshmallow update with amigo 3.5 UI for my gionee and upgraded it SPflash tool which worked out fine but i noticed that my phone started sending sms on its own to an unknown number. I asked my service provider about it and they said it's sending to an American number. So i decided to download another version (5.0, amigos 3.1) but that had a small issue, only one sim port was working.

For the SMS issue, you should have followed the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-stop...oid-phone/
As you formatted, the phone will of course go dead. take out the battery and reinsert then retry flashing
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
15-06-2017, 02:13 AM
I have tried that many times before now but nothing seems to be working. As you know, as long as flashtool can't detect my phone, there's no way i can retry flashing it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2017, 12:42 PM

(15-06-2017, 02:13 AM)Abyhonour I have tried that many times before now but nothing seems to be working. As you know, as long as flashtool can't detect my phone, there's no way i can retry flashing it.

You''ll have to consider the technique @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11802.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
15-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Thanks so far for your response.
I have opened the phone to the motherboard but I can't find the point GND and KCOLO on the board as indicated in the picture. Please help me identify the points to connect. Gionee p5w. I've watched you YouTube video relating to the issue too but the motherboards are different.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
16-06-2017, 10:12 AM
(15-06-2017, 09:30 PM)Abyhonour Thanks so far for your response.
I have opened the phone to the motherboard but I can't find the point GND and KCOLO on the board as indicated in the picture. Please help me identify the points to connect. Gionee p5w. I've watched you YouTube video relating to the issue too but the motherboards are different.

Upload a clear picture

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
16-06-2017, 01:04 PM
I have a snapshot of the motherboard but don't know how to upload an attachment here. Please guide me.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
16-06-2017, 07:58 PM
(16-06-2017, 01:04 PM)Abyhonour I have a snapshot of the motherboard but don't know how to upload an attachment here. Please guide me.

Upload anywhere online and post link

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
Abyhonour
20-06-2017, 09:24 AM

Hi, please which site can I use to upload? I'm not getting it

Sent from my TECNO DP7CPRO using Hovatek mobile
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next