Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions [Tutorial] how to transfer game and data to a new phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] how to transfer game and data to a new phone

[Tutorial] how to transfer game and data to a new phone

Elshizzy
Elshizzy
Elshizzy
Techie Member
19-05-2017, 02:47 AM

hi guys, been using a tecno phantom 5 and just purchased the the gionee m6 and i would like to know how to move my games and data without losing saved progress. please help...
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
20-05-2017, 08:03 PM
(19-05-2017, 02:47 AM)Elshizzy hi guys, been using a tecno phantom 5 and just purchased the the gionee m6 and i would like to know how to move my games and data without losing saved progress. please help...

to move the game apks,
use xender to send from phone A to phone B

to move the game data,
navigate to "/android/obb" check each folder there they should contain obb game data files, send them over to phone B and arrange in the same FS structure

to move game progress, (not entirely sure this would work but you can try it out)
goto "settings > backup and restore" on phone A then enable backup my data and also select an account to backup to if necessary
then login the same google account used in phone A, then goto "settings > backup and restore" on phone B then enable automatic restore
Elshizzy
Elshizzy
Elshizzy
Techie Member
22-05-2017, 02:51 AM
(20-05-2017, 08:03 PM)freshtyt
(19-05-2017, 02:47 AM)Elshizzy hi guys, been using a tecno phantom 5 and just purchased the the gionee m6 and i would like to know how to move my games and data without losing saved progress. please help...

to move the game apks,
use xender to send from phone A to phone B

to move the game data,
navigate to "/android/obb" check each folder there they should contain obb game data files, send them over to phone B and arrange in the same FS structure

to move game progress, (not entirely sure this would work but you can try it out)
goto "settings > backup and restore" on phone A then enable backup my data and also select an account to backup to if necessary
then login the same google account used in phone A, then goto "settings > backup and restore" on phone B then enable automatic restore

Thanks. Much appreciated....

Sent from my M6 using Hovatek mobile
sherman1759
sherman1759
sherman1759
16-06-2018, 12:39 PM
You can try titanium backup if rooted.... It transferred even the progress

Sent from my S_plus using Tapatalk
Ceciclia Garcia
Ceciclia Garcia
Ceciclia Garcia
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2018, 04:26 AM

You can enjoy an one click transfer from Android to Android by using Phone Transfer software, which is a professional tool designed to directly and freely transfer files between two Android phones. With this tool, you can easily transfer any files from one Android phone to another Android phone without any difficulty.
This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 04:59 PM by X3non.
Emily Baker
Emily Baker
Emily Baker
Enthusiastic Member
16-11-2018, 07:55 AM
Except for the Phone Transfer tool, you have another choice MobiKin Assistant for Android. By using this tool, you are able to export the game from Android to computer as a backup and then import the exported game data from PC to new mobile phone when you need them.

https://www.mobikin.com/mobile-phone/tra...droid.html
This post was last modified: 19-11-2018, 10:52 AM by Emily Baker.
Deeni131
Deeni131
Deeni131
Experienced Member
24-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Pls guys I have transfered pes18 mobile commentary files in to the right folder using root explorer but the commentary refused to work. The game seems to not been able to see the files Pls how can I make it work.