Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] strange issue
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] strange issue

[Please help] strange issue

indigold
indigold
indigold
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2015, 03:24 PM

I was flashing my techno m3 using an mtk backup I have used many times so am sure the backup is perfect . but when using this backup yesterday my system went out of power and the operation ended before sp flash tool could complete the flash process. I usually use the firmware upgrade button instead of the download button cos the firmware upgrade button seems to flash without errors from sp flash tool unlike the download button does. I powered on the system to start the flash process again and sp flash tool won't detect the mobile anymore even if I can see device manager refreshing when I insert the USB cable on my computer pointing to the fact that the m3 is still been detected by the computer . I have restarted the computer and even used other versions of sp flash tool but to no avail and I even flashed p5 on that system some few minutes ago which shows the system is fine. so what could be wrong .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-03-2015, 07:01 PM
(11-03-2015, 03:24 PM)indigold I was flashing my techno m3 using an mtk backup I have used many times so am sure the backup is perfect . but when using this backup yesterday my system went out of power and the operation ended before sp flash tool could complete the flash process. I usually use the firmware upgrade button instead of the download button cos the firmware upgrade button seems to flash without errors from sp flash tool unlike the download button does. I powered on the system to start the flash process again and sp flash tool won't detect the mobile anymore even if I can see device manager refreshing when I insert the USB cable on my computer pointing to the fact that the m3 is still been detected by the computer . I have restarted the computer and even used other versions of sp flash tool but  to no avail and I even flashed p5 on that system some few minutes ago which shows the system is fine. so what could be wrong .

I expect your M3 to be totally dead by now after flashing got interrupted. you need to uninstall vcom drivers then re-install using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html . You would also want to read this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html to help fix issues that arise due to flashing interruption
This post was last modified: 11-03-2015, 07:01 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.