Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android android problem with huawei y625
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

android problem with huawei y625

android problem with huawei y625

wassimpapi
wassimpapi
wassimpapi
30-04-2017, 03:09 AM

hello , i have problem with my mobile phone huawei y625

a message appeared suddenly ;

" Encryption Unsuccessful 

Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you must perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account "

i did click the "Reset phone" and and select the Wipe data / Factory reset option .. but f a factory reset in recovery mode fails to fix it ... i choosed to boot into factory mode (volume down + power button). It'll display in Chinese. i didn't find the option which has "eMMC" in its name to select it.

i don't know what to do ... please can you help me !
thank you in advance ...
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
30-04-2017, 07:54 AM
(30-04-2017, 03:09 AM)wassimpapi hello , i have problem with my mobile phone huawei y625

Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone, you must perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account "

i did click the "Reset phone" and and select the Wipe data / Factory reset option .. but f a factory reset in recovery mode fails to fix it ... i choosed to boot into factory mode (volume down + power button). It'll display in Chinese. i didn't find the option which has "eMMC" in its name to select it.

thank you in advance ...

Try Vol up + Power Button.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2017, 08:25 PM
(30-04-2017, 03:09 AM)wassimpapi hello , i have problem with my mobile phone huawei y625

thank you in advance ...

1. Can I see a picture of what you have in Factory Mode?
2. Did the error appear suddenly or after you'd flashed the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.