Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOW TO BACKUP TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS FILES, DATA AND APK FILE PRIOR TO ROOTING.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOW TO BACKUP TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS FILES, DATA AND APK FILE PRIOR TO ROOTING.

HOW TO BACKUP TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS FILES, DATA AND APK FILE PRIOR TO ROOTING.

bawozo
bawozo
bawozo
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2017, 11:32 AM

Hello and good morning. Please I read your publication on how to root the Tecno phantom 6 plus and I am interested in rooting my device. Prior to running the rooting procedures, I would like to know how I can backup all my files, contacts and data currently in use on the phone before starting the rooting process.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-04-2017, 11:52 AM
(14-04-2017, 11:32 AM)bawozo Hello and good morning. Please I read your publication on how to root the Tecno phantom 6 plus and I am interested in rooting my device. Prior to running the rooting procedures, I would like to know how I can backup all my files, contacts and data currently in use on the phone before starting the rooting process.

Download mobo market for pc to backup all your files.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2017, 10:11 PM
(14-04-2017, 11:32 AM)bawozo Hello and good morning. Please I read your publication on how to root the Tecno phantom 6 plus and I am interested in rooting my device. Prior to running the rooting procedures, I would like to know how I can backup all my files, contacts and data currently in use on the phone before starting the rooting process.

Files: Copy to PC
Contacts: Sync to your Google account
Apks: Install Super Backup & restore from Playstore

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.