Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Vonino Onyx Z Stock on boot logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Vonino Onyx Z Stock on boot logo

[Please help] Vonino Onyx Z Stock on boot logo

adyshark
adyshark
adyshark
Enthusiastic Member
16-03-2017, 12:04 PM

Hi! i need help to repair my Vonino Onyz Z tablet, when i try to turn on, it blocks on Vonino logo about 20 seconds, is shutting down, and looping same story after that.
I have read about this and i found that may be the lk.bin file the problem.i will attach the scatta file, i hope somebody have rom for this device and will help me with that file or entire rom. Thanks!
Attached Files
.txt
MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 7.45 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2017, 02:45 PM
(16-03-2017, 12:04 PM)adyshark Hi! i need help to repair my Vonino Onyz Z tablet, when i try to turn on, it blocks on Vonino logo about 20 seconds, is shutting down, and looping same story after that.
I have read about this and i found that may be the lk.bin file the problem.i will attach the scatta file, i hope somebody have rom for this device and will help me with that file or entire rom. Thanks!

How did this issue start? Details please

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adyshark
adyshark
adyshark
Enthusiastic Member
18-03-2017, 05:42 PM
(16-03-2017, 02:45 PM)hovatek
(16-03-2017, 12:04 PM)adyshark Hi! i need help to repair my Vonino Onyz Z tablet,  when i try to turn on, it blocks on Vonino logo  about 20 seconds, is shutting down, and looping same story after that.
I have read about this and i found that may be the lk.bin file the problem.i will attach the scatta file, i hope somebody  have rom for this device and will help me with that file or entire rom. Thanks!

How did this issue start? Details please

Hi! Firs of all tanks for reply! I solved, i found the link to Vonino ftp site on ohter forum, i downloaded original firmware, i flashed with format+download option on Sp FlashTool and now it works!
For does who have same problem or other problems with this tablet and needs firmware:
Vonino Onyx Z firmware
Good luck!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-03-2017, 07:58 AM
(18-03-2017, 05:42 PM)adyshark Hi! Firs of all tanks for reply! I solved, i found the link to Vonino ftp site on ohter forum, i downloaded original firmware, i flashed with format+download option on Sp FlashTool and now it works!
For does who have same problem or other problems with this tablet and needs firmware:
Vonino Onyx Z firmware
Good luck!

Thanks for sharing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.