Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hovatek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Hovatek

[Please help] Hovatek

بشير
بشير
بشير
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2017, 03:22 PM

Hello sir telephone from doogeex3 v6. Pressure on ergonomics and loud way. Lee graduated from the various images and Datoha to reset twpr to install root form

Sent from my X3 using the Hovatek Forum App
بشير
بشير
بشير
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Sir, when you press the fire button and an increase in the volume does not appear to me that the form and Datoh in previous explanations, so I did not know how to do it. Can you put me Hyrah writing of the first movement Hatta recent movement please

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2017, 06:14 PM
(24-02-2017, 03:22 PM)بشير Hello sir telephone from doogeex3 v6. Pressure on ergonomics and loud way. Lee graduated from the various images and Datoha to reset twpr to install root form

Honestly don't understand what you're saying. Could you use Google Translate

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
بشير
بشير
بشير
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Hello sir need help Owned phone doogee x3 Wright has explained install root on the phone but is it possible to send me pictures of how to do this first movement Hatta recent to install your root by twrp

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-02-2017, 10:52 AM

(24-02-2017, 06:28 PM)بشير Hello sir need help Owned phone doogee x3 Wright has explained install root on the phone but is it possible to send me pictures of how to do this first movement Hatta recent to install your root by twrp

I believe you want to know how to root your Doogee X3
Do you have the stock recovery.img and scatter file from the firmware / stock ROM of this phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.