Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Gionee m6 custom recovery and root procedure
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Gionee m6 custom recovery and root procedure

Gionee m6 custom recovery and root procedure

tolullopsy
tolullopsy
tolullopsy
18-02-2017, 05:38 AM

I bought a brand new Gionee m6 in December and i can't use it till date, because i can't vet custom recovery and root procedure for it.

I am somebody that can't use an android phone without root and custom recovery,because of the things I do on my phone.

It really saddens my heart that I bought a phone for use and over two months now, i can't use it. Please come to my rescue, i need a custom recovery and a working root procedure for this phone urgently. Thanks as i await a positive response

Sent from my M5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-02-2017, 03:58 PM
(18-02-2017, 05:38 AM)tolullopsy I bought a brand new Gionee m6 in December and i can't use it till date, because i can't vet custom recovery and root procedure for it.

I am somebody that can't use an android phone without root and custom recovery,because of the things I do on my phone.

It really saddens my heart that I bought a phone for use and over two months now, i can't use it. Please come to my rescue, i need a custom recovery and a working root procedure for this phone urgently. Thanks as i await a positive response

1. What's the Android version and Build Number?
2. If you have the firmware, zip and upload recovery.img + scatter file, else, Dump the firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html and upload recovery.bin + scatter file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tolullopsy
tolullopsy
tolullopsy
21-02-2017, 03:29 AM
The android version is marshmallow, the build number is: [Sw version] M6_0103_v5506 [HW version] M6_Mainboard_Q0

I don't have the firmware and the process you described above was not successful for me. Is there any other way you can assist me, because i really need the custom recovery and root for this phone. Thanks in anticipation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-02-2017, 11:17 AM
(21-02-2017, 03:29 AM)tolullopsy The android version is marshmallow, the build number is: [Sw version] M6_0103_v5506 [HW version] M6_Mainboard_Q0

I don't have the firmware and the process you described above was not successful for me. Is there any other way you can assist me, because i really need the custom recovery and root for this phone. Thanks in anticipation

There's little we can do if you don't provide the recovery and scatter file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
herziz07
herziz07
herziz07
02-03-2017, 09:37 AM

(21-02-2017, 11:17 AM)hovatek
(21-02-2017, 03:29 AM)tolullopsy The android version is marshmallow, the build number is: [Sw version] M6_0103_v5506 [HW version] M6_Mainboard_Q0

There's little we can do if you don't provide the recovery and scatter file

@tolullopsy, please do you have the backup firmware of your M6, please if you do can you please assist with it.
I really need it. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-03-2017, 06:27 PM
(18-02-2017, 05:38 AM)tolullopsy It really saddens my heart that I bought a phone for use and over two months now, i can't use it. Please come to my rescue, i need a custom recovery and a working root procedure for this phone urgently. Thanks as i await a positive response

(02-03-2017, 09:37 AM)herziz07 @tolullopsy, please do you have the backup firmware of your M6, please if you do can you please assist with it.
I really need it. Thanks

The Gionee M6 rooting guide is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17423.html

Note!
herziz07
herziz07
herziz07
27-04-2017, 12:13 PM

@tolullopsy, please do you have the backup firmware/ROM of your M6, please if you do can you please assist with a link to it.

I really need it. Thanks
mzndako
mzndako
mzndako
19-07-2017, 05:28 AM

@tolullopsy, Please do you have the backup firmware/ROM of your M6, Please assist me with it as well. Thanks in advance