Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] HAVING ISSUES WITH SP FLASH TOOL
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] HAVING ISSUES WITH SP FLASH TOOL

[Tutorial] HAVING ISSUES WITH SP FLASH TOOL

10-02-2017, 12:47 PM

Please I downloaded sp flash tool and loaded my mtk tecno h7 scatter file but I was unable to check or uncheck the adroid file to be downloaded. Everytime i click, it doesnt work. Please what do I need to do. My Tecno H7 keeps loading virus every week and I need to know how to run this stuff myself.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
10-02-2017, 03:18 PM
(10-02-2017, 12:47 PM)kennychesney1313 Please I downloaded sp flash tool and loaded my mtk tecno h7 scatter file but I was unable to check or uncheck the adroid file to be downloaded. Everytime i click, it doesnt work. Please what do I need to do. My Tecno H7 keeps loading virus every week and I need to know how to run this stuff myself.

once you select the scatter file, i believe all files present in the rom should be ticked.
* did you extract the contents of the compressed stock rom file?
10-02-2017, 04:16 PM
(10-02-2017, 03:18 PM)freshtyt
(10-02-2017, 12:47 PM)kennychesney1313 Please I downloaded sp flash tool and loaded my mtk tecno h7 scatter file but I was unable to check or uncheck the adroid file to be downloaded. Everytime i click, it doesnt work. Please what do I need to do. My Tecno H7 keeps loading virus every week and I need to know how to run this stuff myself.

once you select the scatter file, i believe all files present in the rom should be ticked.

yes I believe I did. What else can I do? Nothing was ticked? Did i get anything wrong at all? Please assist me
10-02-2017, 04:19 PM
(10-02-2017, 04:16 PM)kennychesney1313
(10-02-2017, 03:18 PM)freshtyt

yes I believe I did. What else can I do? Nothing was ticked? Did i get anything wrong at all? Please assist me

Please can you send me a link of the real stock rom to extract maybe I was doing the wrong thing. Just send me a link of all I need pls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2017, 04:53 PM

(10-02-2017, 04:19 PM)kennychesney1313 Please can you send me a link of the real stock rom to extract maybe I was doing the wrong thing. Just send me a link of all I need pls

The firmware is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
flash using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.