Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] reboot of unbricked fone failure
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] reboot of unbricked fone failure

[Please help] reboot of unbricked fone failure

hbrbangash
hbrbangash
hbrbangash
09-02-2017, 12:33 PM

i rooted my infinix zero 3 android using  1)SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1524.00.000.zip  2)yomitech.com_USB VCOM Driver.zip 3)TWRp recovery tool  4) supersu. when i rebooted my device it was not restarting so i unbricked my device using sp flash tool and stock rom,the device was flashed and green circle was appeared with tick then I restarted my fone by holding volume up + power key and also volume down+power key but still my fone is stuck on screen showing logo "Infinix". please help what i have to do .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2017, 09:58 PM
(09-02-2017, 12:33 PM)hbrbangash i rooted my infinix zero 3 android using  1)SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1524.00.000.zip  2)yomitech.com_USB VCOM Driver.zip 3)TWRp recovery tool  4) supersu. when i rebooted my device it was not restarting so i unbricked my device using sp flash tool and stock rom,the device was flashed and green circle was appeared with tick then I restarted my fone by holding volume up + power key and also volume down+power key but still my fone is stuck on screen showing logo "Infinix". please help what i have to do .

1. There are 2 variants @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html , which did you flash?
2. By "I restarted my fone by holding volume up + power key and also volume down+power key" , do you mean you booted into recovery mode to do a factory reset and were able to do the reset but still stuck at logo?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.