Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Bootloader
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Bootloader

Bootloader

ibrahimbangee
ibrahimbangee
ibrahimbangee
04-02-2017, 09:49 AM

Please help i cant open bootloader on my gionee m5 plus. I want root i tried everything i download sp tool cwm and twrp recovery posted by you but my phones bootloader is not opening how to flash while i load stock recovery and than go to bootloader via stock recovery but in the down side white color messege comes that "this function had been switched off for private information secure"

Sent from my M5 Plus using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-02-2017, 12:14 PM
(04-02-2017, 09:49 AM)ibrahimbangee Please help i cant open bootloader on my gionee m5 plus. I want root i tried everything i download sp tool cwm and twrp recovery posted by you but my phones bootloader is not opening how to flash while i load stock recovery and than go to bootloader via stock recovery but in the down side white color messege comes that "this function had been switched off for private information secure"

According to the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15655.html , you're supposed to flash using SP Flash tool. That doesn't involve the Bootloader

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ibrahimbangee
ibrahimbangee
ibrahimbangee
05-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Thanks hovatek i used your old post and finally flashed cwm recovery but i need cynogenmod on gionee m5 plus i serched google tried everything but isnt anywhere please help if possible thanks

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2017, 10:00 AM
(05-02-2017, 08:00 PM)ibrahimbangee Thanks hovatek i used your old post and finally flashed cwm recovery but i need cynogenmod on gionee m5 plus i serched google tried everything but isnt anywhere please help if possible thanks

We don't collect custom ROMs at the moment

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.