Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to repair an invalid MEID of a gionee f103 pro mtk android phone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

how to repair an invalid MEID of a gionee f103 pro mtk android phone

how to repair an invalid MEID of a gionee f103 pro mtk android phone

emmytororo
emmytororo
emmytororo
29-12-2016, 10:57 AM

please i need your help on this, i flashed my phone and it lost its imeiz but managed to write back the imei but have a problem with the MEID cause the phone has refused to get network, thanks in advance
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
29-12-2016, 09:04 PM
(29-12-2016, 10:57 AM)emmytororo please i need your help on this, i flashed my phone and it lost its imeiz but managed to write back the imei but have a problem with the MEID cause the phone has refused to get network, thanks in advance

your phone must be CDMA
make sure you've written back the original IMEI and noth something else
This post was last modified: 29-12-2016, 09:08 PM by maxpayne.
su_dhashu
su_dhashu
su_dhashu
09-06-2017, 03:07 PM
(29-12-2016, 09:04 PM)maxpayne
(29-12-2016, 10:57 AM)emmytororo please i need your help on this, i flashed my phone and it lost its imeiz but managed to write back the imei but have a problem with the MEID cause the phone has refused to get network, thanks in advance

your phone must be CDMA

I am having same problem , after flashing imeis got lost too , i wrote imei using sn tool but meid is zeros and its not getting network ._.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
09-06-2017, 06:47 PM
(09-06-2017, 03:07 PM)su_dhashu I am having same problem , after flashing imeis got lost too , i wrote imei using sn tool but meid is zeros and its not getting network ._.

if you have a working phone same model as yours, you can attempt reading nvr from the phone,
then write the dump onto your faulty device
Gesse
Gesse
Gesse
05-08-2020, 04:01 AM

(29-12-2016, 09:04 PM)maxpayne

your phone must be CDMA

Português:
Aconteceu comigo também e meu IMEI tem 15 digitos, porem no Programa so é possivel digitar 14, sendo que ao ligar o Phone o ultimo digito (15° não digitado) esta lá. O MEID esta todo errado e tentei usar o programa para download MEID e nao consegui e nao sei se é possive! ALguem pra ajudar?

Google Translate:
It happened to me too and my IMEI has 15 digits, however in the Program it is only possible to enter 14, and when turning on the Phone the last digit (15 ° not typed) is there. MEID is all wrong and I tried to use the download program MEID and I couldn't and I don't know if it's possible! Someone to help?  Huh
DEVICE REDMI PRO (Omega)
This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 04:04 AM by Gesse.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-08-2020, 11:23 AM
(05-08-2020, 04:01 AM)Gesse Português:
Aconteceu comigo também e meu IMEI tem 15 digitos, porem no Programa so é possivel digitar 14, sendo que ao ligar o Phone o ultimo digito (15° não digitado) esta lá. O MEID esta todo errado e tentei usar o programa para download MEID e nao consegui e nao sei se é possive! ALguem pra ajudar?

Google Translate:
It happened to me too and my IMEI has 15 digits, however in the Program it is only possible to enter 14, and when turning on the Phone the last digit (15 ° not typed) is there. MEID is all wrong and I tried to use the download program MEID and I couldn't and I don't know if it's possible! Someone to help?  Huh
DEVICE REDMI PRO (Omega)

use maui meta tool to write your original meid ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12328.html
after connecting your device, >> go to Options > Swtich active MODEM to > MODEM 3 > SW1
then change to meid download and proceed
if you still have problems then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top