Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please help

Please help

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
05-12-2016, 11:42 PM

Can I fix hard brick by changing emmc

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-12-2016, 12:06 PM
(05-12-2016, 11:42 PM)Temitope91 Can I fix hard brick by changing emmc

Not in all cases.
It depends on the circumstances surrounding the bricking.
more information would help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
06-12-2016, 01:43 PM
(06-12-2016, 12:06 PM)hovatek
(05-12-2016, 11:42 PM)Temitope91 Can I fix hard brick by changing emmc

Not in all cases.
It depends on the circumstances surrounding the bricking.
more information would help

I have a tecno p6 which is or was hard bricked before but is now been defected by my PC as mtk USB port if I try to flash am always getting dis dram error or so have tried different post but still d same. But sometimes I can just decided to try and flash it after continuous trying den it won't show any error it will connect as mtk usb port den change to mtk da ......... And flash 100% download ok but won't on or vib still later if I try it again it will start with dram error again. Then I notice anytime I try to flash it if I click on download (sp flash tool) and connect d phone it will connect as mtk USB port if it remains as mtk USB port or the com port don't change like (com14) it won't flash but if it change it will flash but won't on , vib or show any sign that it flash at all. THANKS

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2016, 03:38 PM
(06-12-2016, 01:43 PM)Temitope91 I have a tecno p6 which is or was hard bricked before but is now been defected by my PC as mtk USB port if I try to flash am always getting dis dram error or so have tried different post but still d same. But sometimes I can just decided to try and flash it after continuous trying den it won't show any error it will connect as mtk usb port den change to mtk da ......... And flash 100% download ok but won't on or vib still later if I try it again it will start with dram error again. Then I notice anytime I try to flash it if I click on download (sp flash tool) and connect d phone it will connect as mtk USB port if it remains as mtk USB port or the com port don't change like (com14) it won't flash but if it change it will flash but won't on , vib or show any sign that it flash at all. THANKS

This sounds like a power issue.
have you tried a different battery on the device?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
07-12-2016, 05:18 PM

(07-12-2016, 03:38 PM)hovatek
(06-12-2016, 01:43 PM)Temitope91 I have a tecno p6 which is or was hard bricked before but is now been defected by my PC as mtk USB port if I try to flash am always getting dis dram error or so have tried different post but still d same. But sometimes I can just decided to try and flash it after continuous trying den it won't show any error it will connect as mtk usb port den change to mtk da ......... And flash 100% download ok but won't on or vib still later if I try it again it will start with dram error again. Then I notice anytime I try to flash it if I click on download (sp flash tool) and connect d phone it will connect as mtk USB port if it remains as mtk USB port or the com port don't change like (com14) it won't flash but if it change it will flash but won't on , vib or show any sign that it flash at all. THANKS

This sounds like a power issue.
have you tried a different battery on the device?

Yes i have i even bought a new battery and boost it wit destop till it was full and tried it did not on.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-12-2016, 08:51 AM
(07-12-2016, 05:18 PM)Temitope91 Yes i have i even bought a new battery and boost it wit destop till it was full and tried it did not on.

OK. Means we're looking at a preloader issue.
We currently have just one P6 firmware. You'll need a different one (we're on it) or a working phone to backup.

Note!
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
08-12-2016, 09:06 AM
(08-12-2016, 08:51 AM)hovatek
(07-12-2016, 05:18 PM)Temitope91 Yes i have i even bought a new battery and boost it wit destop till it was full and tried it did not on.

OK. Means we're looking at a preloader issue.
We currently have just one P6 firmware. You'll need a different one (we're on it) or a working phone to backup.

Thanks so much am grateful

Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
29-12-2016, 10:32 PM
It was working normal kind of but sumtimes it would off by its self while sumtimes if I remove d battery and plug it to charge it won't charge instead it will be connecting to d system as mtk ..... As if I won't to flash it so when it on I rebooted into recovery I and a custom recovery and tried to wipe cache but it did not wipe it just hanged so I removed d battery and ever since then it as not been able to on. And have stated the problem its given me in my earlier reply this was wat happen before it got bricked. Thanks

This post was last modified: 29-12-2016, 10:34 PM by Temitope91.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
30-12-2016, 09:55 AM
(29-12-2016, 10:32 PM)Temitope91 It was working normal kind of but sumtimes it would off by its self while sumtimes if I remove d battery and plug it to charge it won't charge instead it will be connecting to d system as mtk ..... As if I won't to flash it so when it on I rebooted into recovery I and a custom recovery and tried to wipe cache but it did not wipe it just hanged so I removed d battery and ever since then it as not been able to on. And have stated the problem its given me in my earlier reply this was wat happen before it got bricked. Thanks

Try this http://adf.ly/1hDGKk
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
06-01-2017, 12:21 PM

Am able to flash it and it on but while loading it would just hang sometimes it would even load to the home screen while operating it it would just hang then later off I would have to remove the battery and put it back and on it but its still the same problem and later once it off if I remove d battery and put it back it will not on at all I would have to wait for some time more than 15min i think and try it again then it would on but still hanging and off in after. ThankS

Pages (2): 1 2 Next