Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tool] CUSTOM RECOVERY and TWRP for MIJUE T100
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tool] CUSTOM RECOVERY and TWRP for MIJUE T100

[Tool] CUSTOM RECOVERY and TWRP for MIJUE T100

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
14-11-2016, 11:05 AM

Hi, first of all I would like to commend this portal and thank you for the help you have given me to root my MIJUE T200. 
Now, same problem with full system partition is on my wife's MIJUE T100 (http://www.everbuying.net/product722559.html). 
Please could you help me to find out the custom recovery and TWRP for T100, in order to resize the system partition on it through TWRP. 
Maybe also point me which tool is best use for doing that. 
For every answer in advance thank You and I appreciate all the help. 
Best regards to all members and administrators of this forum. 
You are truly excellent. 
Huh
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-11-2016, 03:30 PM
(14-11-2016, 11:05 AM)Petmar Hi, first of all I would like to commend this portal and thank you for the help you have given me to root my MIJUE T200. 
Now, same problem with full system partition is on my wife's MIJUE T100 (http://www.everbuying.net/product722559.html). 
Please could you help me to find out the custom recovery and TWRP for T100, in order to resize the system partition on it through TWRP. 
You are truly excellent. 
Huh

Do you have the stock recovery.img

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
14-11-2016, 03:36 PM
(14-11-2016, 03:30 PM)hovatek
(14-11-2016, 11:05 AM)Petmar Hi, first of all I would like to commend this portal and thank you for the help you have given me to root my MIJUE T200. 
You are truly excellent. 
Huh

Do you have the stock recovery.img
No I do not have it. What is on Your mind? Where and how to start?
Tnx for quick reply.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2016, 09:22 AM
(14-11-2016, 03:36 PM)Petmar No I do not have it. What is on Your mind? Where and how to start?
Tnx for quick reply.

I hope you have the firmare.
Root the phone using Kingroot then backup the recovery.img using rashr
upload and drop the link to the stock recovery.img
This post was last modified: 15-11-2016, 09:25 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
15-11-2016, 10:35 AM

(15-11-2016, 09:22 AM)hovatek
(14-11-2016, 03:36 PM)Petmar No I do not have it. What is on Your mind? Where and how to start?
Tnx for quick reply.

I hope you have the firmare.
Root the phone using Kingroot then backup the recovery.img using rashr
upload and drop the link to the stock recovery.img

No I do not have firmware. 
I'll try these days to root the phone using Kingroot then backup the recovery.img using rashr.
If I understand, You want me to upload to this forum/thread my backuped stock recovery.img.
Am I right?
Tnx again for You help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-11-2016, 02:04 PM
(15-11-2016, 10:35 AM)Petmar No I do not have firmware. 
I'll try these days to root the phone using Kingroot then backup the recovery.img using rashr.
If I understand, You want me to upload to this forum/thread my backuped stock recovery.img.
Am I right?
Tnx again for You help.

Upload the stock recovery.img anywhere and post the download link here

Note!
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
15-11-2016, 07:49 PM
(15-11-2016, 02:04 PM)hovatek
(15-11-2016, 10:35 AM)Petmar No I do not have firmware. 
Am I right?
Tnx again for You help.

Upload the stock recovery.img anywhere and post the download link here
Sorry but I'm going crazy. I rooted it with kingroot (via PC), and checked with the root check, it says it is rooted. When I try to make stock recovery.img with rashr (it asked me before to grant permission, I agreed), it makes bkp in 1 second to 100%. After that I got a short time message something like no data / ... access and checked in rashr folder bkp recovery, nothing inside it. I also tried with Flashify but it just freezes when I select bkp recovery.img. It likes me like phone is rooted just "in software way" because I could not find the way to make recovery.img when phone is on (not in recovery or FlashMode that I could not access because it still is not flashed / rooted with custom recovery and TWRP. Now I'm in kind of loop. Please any further idea how to make that famous stock recovery.img? As I said already phone says it is rooted. Please help...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-11-2016, 10:43 AM
(15-11-2016, 07:49 PM)Petmar [quote='hovatek' pid='92704' dateline='1479215092']
Sorry but I'm going crazy. I rooted it with kingroot (via PC), and checked with the root check, it says it is rooted. When I try to make stock recovery.img with rashr (it asked me before to grant permission, I agreed), it makes bkp in 1 second to 100%. After that I got a short time message something like no data / ... access and checked in rashr folder bkp recovery, nothing inside it. I also tried with Flashify but it just freezes when I select bkp recovery.img. It likes me like phone is rooted just "in software way" because I could not find the way to make recovery.img when phone is on (not in recovery or FlashMode that I could not access because it still is not flashed / rooted with custom recovery and TWRP. Now I'm in kind of loop. Please any further idea how to make that famous stock recovery.img? As I said already phone says it is rooted. Please help...

Try the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1405.html

Note!
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
16-11-2016, 03:37 PM
(16-11-2016, 10:43 AM)hovatek
(15-11-2016, 07:49 PM)Petmar
(15-11-2016, 02:04 PM)hovatek Sorry but I'm going crazy. I rooted it with kingroot (via PC), and checked with the root check, it says it is rooted. When I try to make stock recovery.img with rashr (it asked me before to grant permission, I agreed), it makes bkp in 1 second to 100%. After that I got a short time message something like no data / ... access and checked in rashr folder bkp recovery, nothing inside it. I also tried with Flashify but it just freezes when I select bkp recovery.img. It likes me like phone is rooted just "in software way" because I could not find the way to make recovery.img when phone is on (not in recovery or FlashMode that I could not access because it still is not flashed / rooted with custom recovery and TWRP. Now I'm in kind of loop. Please any further idea how to make that famous stock recovery.img? As I said already phone says it is rooted. Please help...

OK I'll try one or all metods You suggest until I finaly make bkp of stock recover.img. I'll contact You about results. Tnx for all answers and help.
Petmar
Petmar
Petmar
16-11-2016, 10:37 PM

(16-11-2016, 03:37 PM)Petmar
(16-11-2016, 10:43 AM)hovatek
(15-11-2016, 07:49 PM)Petmar
(15-11-2016, 02:04 PM)hovatek Sorry but I'm going crazy. I rooted it with kingroot (via PC), and checked with the root check, it says it is rooted. When I try to make stock recovery.img with rashr (it asked me before to grant permission, I agreed), it makes bkp in 1 second to 100%. After that I got a short time message something like no data / ... access and checked in rashr folder bkp recovery, nothing inside it. I also tried with Flashify but it just freezes when I select bkp recovery.img. It likes me like phone is rooted just "in software way" because I could not find the way to make recovery.img when phone is on (not in recovery or FlashMode that I could not access because it still is not flashed / rooted with custom recovery and TWRP. Now I'm in kind of loop. Please any further idea how to make that famous stock recovery.img? As I said already phone says it is rooted. Please help...

OK I'll try one or all metods You suggest until I finaly make bkp of stock recover.img. I'll contact You about results. Tnx for all answers and help.
Tnx God I finaly did it (only and easy) with "Online Nandroid Backup * ROOT". 
I hope that is what You needed and You will be able to make custom recovery and way to install TWRP to be able to resize system partition. You see, my wife would be so happy Cool 
Link is: http://www.filedropper.com/stockrecovery...gmijuet100 
P.S. I uploaded boot and recovery and log files, let them be. 
Now I'm waiting for Your further help. Tnx in advance.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next