Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android CynanogenMod With MT6577
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CynanogenMod With MT6577

CynanogenMod With MT6577

loe
loe
loe
Enthusiastic Member
27-10-2016, 10:02 AM

A Techno N7(with native android version 4.0.2) fails to boot up after I updated it with CynanogenMod 6.0 (lolipop) custom rom supplied by thahacker.it . It just sits at the lolipop splash screen. How do I resolve this? Are are versions of the CynonagenMod that will successfully run on the Tecno N7.

Sent from my TECNO_N7 using Hovatek mobile
loe
loe
loe
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2016, 01:57 PM
I thought hovatek could solve android related problems but non have replied my help request and then they keep cutting me off when I call the help line. If a walk-around to this do not exist at least I should get a rep that it does not (or non of hovatek's is simply knowledgeable enough to solve this). Or does this require premium membership.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2016, 07:01 PM
(29-10-2016, 01:57 PM)loe I thought hovatek could solve android related problems but non have replied my help request and then they keep cutting me off when I call the help line. If a walk-around to this do not exist at least I should get a rep that it does not (or non of hovatek's is simply knowledgeable enough to solve this). Or does this require premium membership.

Unless you're calling during offline hours, we do pick all calls
We don't collect custom ROMs and have made this clear from the very onset. If you flash a custom ROM that wasn't built for your device, it will get bricked and you best revert to stock.
I presume your phone isn't bricked, that's why this post has been kept in this section.
This post was last modified: 29-10-2016, 07:06 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
loe
loe
loe
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2016, 04:01 AM
Finally I got a reply...I appreciate....but I was not demanding for a custom rom....my help request was for a walk around solution on using a custom rom.... However it is not entirely true that using a custom rom will always brick ones mobile if properly done well(non of my other mobiles uses its native rom, they are all cynanogenMod). Its turns out that all I had to do was reduce the custom kernel expansion of the cynangenmod 6.0 and N7 successfully booted it. So thanks agains.