Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES TO FLASH ITEL1501 ANDRIOD
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES TO FLASH ITEL1501 ANDRIOD

[Please help] STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES TO FLASH ITEL1501 ANDRIOD

ency
ency
ency
Enthusiastic Member
17-09-2016, 10:41 AM

PLEASE, I NEED A STEP by STEP PROCEDURES ON HOW TO FLASH MY ITEL1501 ANDRIOD USING SPREADTRUM FLASH TOOL OR ANY OTHER MEASURES I CAN USE TO FLASH THE CUSTOM ROM
Especially how to make my my itel1501 read on my windows 7 laptop when it is put off during flashing. Moreover, I also need link to download the latest rom files/ firmfile, spreadtrum flash tool and usb driver that could help flash my phone sucessfully. Thanks in anticipations
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-09-2016, 05:56 PM
(17-09-2016, 10:41 AM)ency PLEASE, I NEED A STEP by STEP PROCEDURES ON HOW TO FLASH MY ITEL1501 ANDRIOD USING SPREADTRUM FLASH TOOL OR ANY OTHER MEASURES I CAN USE TO FLASH THE CUSTOM ROM
Especially how to make my my itel1501 read on my windows 7 laptop when it is put off during flashing. Moreover, I also need link to download the latest rom files/ firmfile, spreadtrum flash tool and usb driver that could help flash my phone sucessfully. Thanks in anticipations
download firmware
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html
follow the guide to flash https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html
ency
ency
ency
Enthusiastic Member
17-09-2016, 08:04 PM
(17-09-2016, 05:56 PM)matybazz
(17-09-2016, 10:41 AM)ency PLEASE, I NEED A STEP by STEP PROCEDURES ON HOW TO FLASH MY ITEL1501 ANDRIOD USING SPREADTRUM FLASH TOOL OR ANY OTHER MEASURES I CAN USE TO FLASH THE CUSTOM ROM
download firmware
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html
follow the guide to flash https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html
ency
ency
ency
Enthusiastic Member
17-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Thanks so much, am grateful. Let me download it and eventually try d flashing process. i pray it works out sucessfully
ency
ency
ency
Enthusiastic Member
18-09-2016, 04:50 PM

(17-09-2016, 08:08 PM)ency Thanks so much, am grateful. Let me download it and eventually try d flashing process. i pray it works out sucessfully
ency
ency
ency
Enthusiastic Member
18-09-2016, 06:17 PM
(18-09-2016, 04:50 PM)ency
(17-09-2016, 08:08 PM)ency Thanks so much, am grateful. Let me download it and eventually try d flashing process. i pray it works out sucessfully
ency
ency
ency
Enthusiastic Member
18-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Goodevening sir, Please, based on that flashing of my Itel1501 andriod, I still have challenge to do so. I was suceeded in downloading the firmware and every other file needed for th flashing to take place, I even downloaded spreadtrum driver as well as ADB usb driver though I cound'nt install them directly/automatically but I was using manual method as described here. Now the issue that am having is that after settiing up the spreadtrum flash tool(research download) and also uploaded the firmware but when I put my itel1501 andriod to my wondows 7 laptop while it is off, the laptop coud not see/recognize the phone for flashing to take place. Am totally frustrated over here, please ,help me from here and thanks in anticipations
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-09-2016, 10:39 AM
(18-09-2016, 06:30 PM)ency Goodevening sir, Please, based on that flashing of my Itel1501 andriod, I still have challenge to do so. I was suceeded in downloading the firmware and every other file needed for th flashing to take place, I even downloaded spreadtrum driver as well as ADB usb driver though I cound'nt install them directly/automatically but I was using manual method as described here. Now the issue that am having is that after settiing up the spreadtrum flash tool(research download) and also uploaded the firmware but when I put my itel1501 andriod to my wondows 7 laptop while it is off, the laptop coud not see/recognize the phone for flashing to take place. Am totally frustrated over here, please ,help me from here and thanks in anticipations
See here
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-827.html
Also ensure to watch video
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2016, 02:44 PM
(18-09-2016, 06:30 PM)ency Goodevening sir, Please, based on that flashing of my Itel1501 andriod, I still have challenge to do so. I was suceeded in downloading the firmware and every other file needed for th flashing to take place, I even downloaded spreadtrum driver as well as ADB usb driver though I cound'nt install them directly/automatically but I was using manual method as described here. Now the issue that am having is that after settiing up the spreadtrum flash tool(research download) and also uploaded the firmware but when I put my itel1501 andriod to my wondows 7 laptop while it is off, the laptop coud not see/recognize the phone for flashing to take place. Am totally frustrated over here, please ,help me from here and thanks in anticipations

you're supposed to hold the volume decrease button when you connect to PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.