Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Wrong Repartitioning EBR MTK6592
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Wrong Repartitioning EBR MTK6592

[Please help] Wrong Repartitioning EBR MTK6592

ozgurhfo
ozgurhfo
ozgurhfo
29-07-2016, 10:00 AM

Hi guys. I have a mtk6592 octacore phone (Timmy M7) with 8 gb rom and 1,2 gb available for apps. Before a week I made a successful attempt with ebr tweak tool and flashed new ebr files with a 2,5 gb internal space . After that ι made a format the second partiotion from the phone. Everything was good until I made a copy an app to the phone memory (the second partiotion-phone storage). The phone spoiled, dozens of apps began το close and ι had to flashıng my backup . This situation has took 3 or 4 times and now I have a fully working phone with a very small internal storage. CAN U HELP ME ? ANY IDEAS ?

@@@SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH@@@
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2016, 09:39 PM
(29-07-2016, 10:00 AM)ozgurhfo Hi guys. I have a mtk6592 octacore phone (Timmy M7) with 8 gb rom and 1,2 gb available for apps. Before a week I made a successful attempt with ebr tweak tool and flashed new ebr files with a 2,5 gb internal space . After that ι made a format the second partiotion from the phone. Everything was good until I made a copy an app to the phone memory (the second partiotion-phone storage). The phone spoiled, dozens of apps began το close and ι had to flashıng my backup . This situation has took 3 or 4 times and now I have a fully working phone with a very small internal storage. CAN U HELP ME ? ANY IDEAS ?

...so what exactly do you want us to do for you?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ozgurhfo
ozgurhfo
ozgurhfo
30-07-2016, 06:55 AM
(29-07-2016, 09:39 PM)hovatek
(29-07-2016, 10:00 AM)ozgurhfo Hi guys. I have a mtk6592 octacore phone (Timmy M7) with 8 gb rom and 1,2 gb available for apps. Before a week I made a successful attempt with ebr tweak tool and flashed new ebr files with a 2,5 gb internal space . After that ι made a format the second partiotion from the phone. Everything was good until I made a copy an app to the phone memory (the second partiotion-phone storage). The phone spoiled, dozens of apps began το close and ι had to flashıng my backup . This situation has took 3 or 4 times and now I have a fully working phone with a very small internal storage. CAN U HELP ME ? ANY IDEAS ?

...so what exactly do you want us to do for you?
Thanks for your response sir.
 I want to know what was my fault and which secure way is  the best to change my ebr files to make a bigger internal storage.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2016, 10:08 AM
(30-07-2016, 06:55 AM)ozgurhfo Thanks for your response sir.
 I want to know what was my fault and which secure way is  the best to change my ebr files to make a bigger internal storage.

The EBR tweak @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html is pretty straightforward
moving files to phone storage shouldn't brick it
This post was last modified: 31-07-2016, 10:10 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.