Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] help me
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] help me

[Please help] help me

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
18-06-2016, 12:47 PM

(18-06-2016, 05:21 AM)sunkyday How checked whether the phone is rooted. But it is not rooted

Ok try the pc version of kingroot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-06-2016, 05:22 PM
(18-06-2016, 05:21 AM)sunkyday How checked whether the phone is rooted. But it is not rooted

its really weird that Kingroot isn't working.
you might have to root using the custom recovery method.
do you have the firmware for your phone? better still, boot.img, recovery.img and scatter file?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
18-06-2016, 05:48 PM
(18-06-2016, 05:19 AM)sunkyday Yes it continues after the phone  restart until it reaches 100%
Am saying it should not restart. At any percentage that it gets to mostly at 17%; when it restarts, it means the network is poor because it shouldn't restart but rather it must continue without restarting to 100%. Make sure your connection is with an optimal speed.
This post was last modified: 18-06-2016, 05:52 PM by mensa.
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
19-06-2016, 05:04 AM
matybazzsunkydayHow checked whether the phone is rooted. But it is not rootedOk try the pc version of kingroot

I will try that
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
19-06-2016, 05:18 AM

hovateksunkydayHow checked whether the phone is rooted. But it is not rootedits really weird that Kingroot isn't working.you might have to root using the custom recovery method.do you have the firmware for your phone? better still, boot.img, recovery.img and scatter file?

I don't have the firmware can I get it from this site.
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
19-06-2016, 05:20 AM
mensasunkydayYes it continues after the phone  restart until it reaches 100%Am saying it should not restart. At any percentage that it gets to mostly at 17%; when it restarts, it means the network is poor because it shouldn't restart but rather it must continue without restarting to 100%. Make sure your connection is with an optimal speed.

I don't understand what you mean
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 11:39 AM
(19-06-2016, 05:20 AM)sunkyday I don't understand what you mean
Am saying; whiles rooting, the phone must not restart by itself. It will complete rooting and yet, will not restart unless you restart it manually.
At an instance where it restarts; when rooting is not completed, it means your network is poor.
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
19-06-2016, 02:41 PM
OK. It restarts whenever it reach to 70%. But I don't think is the network cos I tried mtn, airtel, glo, Etisalat, cyber cafe WiFi, government WiFi, Etc so I think network is the problem.
sunkyday
sunkyday
sunkyday
19-06-2016, 02:48 PM
I also tried iroot on pc it detect the device on rooting it, it will get to a point that the phone need to restart, when the phone restart it indicate on the screen of the pc that "waiting for device" it won't continue again it will just fail. May what Hovatek said about the firmware thing is going to solve it. But don't have the firmware.
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 04:30 PM

I also tried iroot on pc it detect the device on rooting it, it will get to a point that the phone need to restart, when the phone restart it indicate on the screen of the pc that "waiting for device" it won't continue again it will just fail. May what Hovatek said about the firmware thing is going to solve it. But don't have the firmware.

You can use mtk droid tool to make backups; likewise you can use miracle box. But hey!!, miracle box backups are not flashable since I have gone through a similar case. Made backups through miracle box but can't flash. Mtk droid tool on the other hand requires root; believe me, I strongly believe is the network cos when I was rooting my phone, the network disconnects and percentage is seen moving steadily but when gets to 42% or 56%, it restarts and after restart, root permission is not given to my phone. It is a network problem for sure.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next