Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung Galaxy always says no service
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Samsung Galaxy always says no service

Samsung Galaxy always says no service

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
03-05-2016, 08:00 PM

Hello hovatek i have a samsung galaxy core prime smg361h, i flashed a prerooted rom via odin and it was successful... but some days after it started giving me this no service on both sims together.. then the servive returns and after sometimes it does the same thing... i have tried different sims same thing am beginning to think its the prerooted rom that is causing it. Also it says android ui has stopped often. When i try to check the imei with *#06# it dosent show. The code just stays there like it dosent work... please could it be the rom? Or am missing something

Sent from my SM-G361H using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 08:09 PM by Jonyboy.
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
04-05-2016, 01:41 PM
(03-05-2016, 01:38 PM)hovatek
(03-05-2016, 01:15 AM)saintbj Owk, lemme try this and get back to you

Hovatek pls help

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-05-2016, 09:29 PM
(03-05-2016, 08:00 PM)Jonyboy Hello hovatek i have a  samsung galaxy core prime smg361h, i flashed a prerooted rom via odin and it was successful... but some days after it started giving me this no service on both sims together.. then the servive returns and after sometimes it does the same thing... i have tried different sims same thing am beginning to think its the prerooted rom that is causing it. Also it says android ui has stopped often. When i try to check the imei with *#06# it dosent show. The code just stays there like it dosent work... please could it be the rom? Or am missing something

Posibly.
Backup the EFS partition first then flash the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.