Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows lenovo laptop BSoD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

lenovo laptop BSoD

lenovo laptop BSoD

gianne dejito
gianne dejito
gianne dejito
Enthusiastic Member
15-03-2016, 08:33 AM

while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..
i leave it for awhile and then i got back.,its already black it wont display.i taught it just some lowbat so i recharge it..still its black screen.and the fan stops..pls help..
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
15-03-2016, 12:09 PM
(15-03-2016, 08:33 AM)gianne dejito while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..
i leave it for awhile and then i got back.,its already black it wont display.i taught it just some lowbat so i recharge it..still its black screen.and the fan stops..pls help..

How did it start and what were you told before?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-03-2016, 05:56 PM
(15-03-2016, 08:33 AM)gianne dejito while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..

try holding the power button till it goes off then boot up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gianne dejito
gianne dejito
gianne dejito
Enthusiastic Member
17-03-2016, 01:14 PM
(15-03-2016, 05:56 PM)hovatek
(15-03-2016, 08:33 AM)gianne dejito while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..

try holding the power button till it goes off then boot up

it doesn't work.the fan stops but there still the power button light.i think i need to go end this to the repair shop
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2016, 07:41 PM

(17-03-2016, 01:14 PM)gianne dejito it doesn't work.the fan stops but there still the power button light.i think i need to go end this to the repair shop

Yes, you do

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.