Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] China clone phone stuck in bootloop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] China clone phone stuck in bootloop

[Please help] China clone phone stuck in bootloop

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
26-09-2021, 02:02 PM

Just remove the battery and flash without battery.it will go through
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
27-09-2021, 01:13 AM
ok, my phone is monolithic battery, it's not easy to disconnect the power and I will lose the warranty, but anyway it's out of the way because the service warranty is too far away so I have to pry it out and disconnect the power, then hold the button volume up and down, power connection back on and omg my phone is flashing then release vol button, but when flashing is done i get a black screen
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-09-2021, 12:30 PM
(27-09-2021, 01:13 AM)lolvatveo ok, my phone is monolithic battery, it's not easy to disconnect the power and I will lose the warranty, but anyway it's out of the way because the service warranty is too far away so I have to pry it out and disconnect the power, then hold the button volume up and down, power connection back on and omg my phone is flashing then release vol button, but when flashing is done i get a black screen

this is someone's thread, create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
Palmer Gix
Palmer Gix
Palmer Gix
14-10-2021, 02:48 PM
(17-02-2016, 01:58 PM)Dan14 I don't understand why I keep getting the errors "brom error s_com_port_open_fail (1013)" and "s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032)". The red dowtnloading DA bar goes upto 100% and then after a minute or 2 these errors pop up. I have been able to flash it succesfully before, then why is this happening ?

And also the mtk usb port shows up for exactly 2 seconds and disappears I am really getting fed up with this now

In most cases I noticed that happing to most of clone phones, in most cases when you force the wrong model firmware to the phone,it kinda Bricks permanently , if it's mtk, it may take some time to permanently blick, for SPD, it usually takes short time.
But anyway if it's mtk, try using emmc tool.if you didn't corrupt the Preloader, you can first reinitialise the Preloaders in case you backed up your firmware, Use CM2 MTK, it has easy tool. Just go to forensic part, if I'm not mistaken, then press initiate Preloaders, select it from your backup and then wait, your phone will be back again.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-10-2021, 03:12 PM

(14-10-2021, 02:48 PM)Palmer Gix In most cases I noticed that happing to most of clone phones, in most cases when you force the wrong model firmware to the phone,it kinda Bricks permanently , if it's mtk, it may take some time to permanently blick, for SPD, it usually takes short time.
But anyway if it's mtk, try using emmc tool.if you didn't corrupt the Preloader, you can first reinitialise the Preloaders in case you backed up your firmware, Use CM2 MTK, it has easy tool. Just go to forensic part, if I'm not mistaken, then press initiate Preloaders, select it from your backup and then wait, your phone will be back again.

if all that was done was flashing the wrong firmware and there's no hardware problems then disconnecting / reconnecting and flashing the right firmware will fix the device (mtk or spd)
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3