Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my x-bo m8 not coming up or charging after trying to upgrade with sp flash tool.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my x-bo m8 not coming up or charging after trying to upgrade with sp flash tool.

[Please help] my x-bo m8 not coming up or charging after trying to upgrade with sp flash tool.

Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
09-02-2016, 09:20 PM

pls sir i have an x-bo m8 cloned like htc one. The problem started when i installed chainfire 3d on it and it reboot and got stucked at boot logo. I tried to flash with the rom i downoaded but got the error message pmt error, it has to be downloaded. I googled to search what that means and found that the partition system has been damaged and i either need to format and downoad or upgrade. But the rom didnt have user data and cache so i did not want to risk it. So i downloaded another rom but i think itz a wrong rom but htc clone m8 was written there. When trying to flash, i get error message brom error 4032 something like that...i tried upgrade, it brought something like a blue line and then brought the message again then i was told the rom i'm trying to flash doesn't belong to it. I removed my phone and i discovered my phone does not power up again or charge. I'm confused as what to do..dont know what has happened to the phone and how to get out of it. Gave it to an engineer who took it to ikeja, they couldn't do it. Is there any hope for my phone and me????
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2016, 02:07 PM
(09-02-2016, 09:20 PM)phunkypalace pls sir i have an x-bo m8 cloned like htc one. The problem started when i installed chainfire 3d on it and it reboot and got stucked at boot logo. I tried to flash with the rom i downoaded but got the error message pmt error, it has to be downloaded. I googled to search what that means and found that the partition system has been damaged and i either need to format and downoad or upgrade. But the rom didnt have user data and cache so i did not want to risk it. So i downloaded another rom but i think itz a wrong rom but htc clone m8 was written there. When trying to flash, i get error message brom error 4032 something like that...i tried upgrade, it brought something like a blue line and then brought the message again then i was told the rom i'm trying to flash doesn't belong to it. I removed my phone and i discovered my phone does not power up again or charge. I'm confused as what to do..dont know what has happened to the phone and how to get out of it. Gave it to an engineer who took it to ikeja, they couldn't do it. Is there any hope for my phone and me????

You interrupted flashing, refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808...Eor28.dpbs
Take out the battery then reinsert it.
Format and flash the rom that gave you the PMT error. 
Follow the SP flash tool guide  @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159...V5Hgz.dpbs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
10-02-2016, 04:29 PM
thanks bro, but that rom does not tick cache and user data. I hope it is safe to format and flash like that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2016, 10:18 PM
(10-02-2016, 04:29 PM)phunkypalace thanks bro, but that rom does not tick cache and user data. I hope it is safe to format and flash like that.

Provided its for your model,  yes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
10-02-2016, 10:40 PM

bro, i tried everything, i get brom error, dram failed error 4302. Even when i tried to format, same error, i used a different pc and cable, i still get the same problem. What could be wrong?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
11-02-2016, 09:30 AM
(10-02-2016, 10:40 PM)phunkypalace bro, i tried everything, i get brom error, dram failed error 4302. Even when i tried to format, same error, i used a different pc and cable, i still get the same problem. What could be wrong?

Find your the error your getting from here
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
11-02-2016, 10:09 AM
BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_
FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail.....that is the error i av been getting, even when i try to format, when i also try the memory test, same error. Or is it because the phone has not come up after interrupted flashing cuz i av used three different system, different cord even i av uninstall the drivers using usb deview and manually re-install the drivers. Same above error still
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2016, 10:12 AM
(10-02-2016, 10:40 PM)phunkypalace bro, i tried everything, i get brom error, dram failed error 4302. Even when i tried to format, same error, i used a different pc and cable, i still get the same problem. What could be wrong?

let me see a picture of SP flash tool when the error pops up

Note!
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
11-02-2016, 01:20 PM
honestly i can't send any pix bro cuz the phone i'm using presently can't do that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2016, 04:07 PM

(11-02-2016, 01:20 PM)phunkypalace honestly i can't send any pix bro cuz the phone i'm using presently can't do that.

Use this PC application @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/take-screen...nter-free/

Note!
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next