Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my x-bo m8 not coming up or charging after trying to upgrade with sp flash tool.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my x-bo m8 not coming up or charging after trying to upgrade with sp flash tool.

[Please help] my x-bo m8 not coming up or charging after trying to upgrade with sp flash tool.

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-02-2016, 11:45 AM

(17-02-2016, 07:37 AM)phunkypalace morning admins. Well my friends phone wasnt rooted so i did a read back process with sp fash tool and dump the whole rom and it was processed successfully. Tried to flash my phone sirs, i still get the enable dram failed 4302 error. There is no difference at all from my phone and my friends phone.. Same build version, same kennel version, same jelly bean os and even same baseband..and that phone aint common. Secondly i found itz rom again on need rom though a guy also backed up is own, downoaded it, still getting same error. @admins pls come to my rescue..what the hell is wrong with this phone. Pc still detects it when connected but it wont power up and it wont charge...ps come to my rescue..what is wrong with this phone. Honestly i feel ike crying cuz i just this phone on the 17th of december last year....pleaseee...i tried flashing one by one, same problem
Backup your friend's phone using. Mtk driod tools with this procedure https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html use the main folder that contains userdata and cache ao you can format+download
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
17-02-2016, 12:18 PM
boss, my friend phone is not rooted so that procedure is not possible...format and downoad, there is nothing i'm doing that am not getting error 4302..even memory test
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-02-2016, 04:47 PM
(17-02-2016, 12:18 PM)phunkypalace boss, my friend phone is not rooted so that procedure is not possible...format and downoad, there is nothing i'm doing that am not getting error 4302..even memory test

I've asked you to put aside the firmware you're trying to use. 
Focus on rooting your friend's phone. Try the latest version of Kingroot
This post was last modified: 17-02-2016, 04:48 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
17-02-2016, 05:33 PM
i av tried everything to root the phone, it wont root. King root, frama root both will say rooted but when mtk droid tools is waiting for the approval, the super user prompt wont show on the phone screen.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-02-2016, 08:36 PM

(17-02-2016, 05:33 PM)phunkypalace i av tried everything to root the phone, it wont root. King root, frama root both will say rooted but when mtk droid tools is waiting for the approval, the super user prompt wont show on the phone screen.

What version of Kingroot did you use?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
17-02-2016, 10:01 PM
kingroot version 4.8.0, my friend won't allow me do any other thing to his phone again. Ever since i did a firmware upgrade with a wrong rom i think, that is when this phone has been dead, even though the upgrade did not finish and since then it has been error 4302..enable dram fail. I think this is my phones problem, https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-408.html .i will be very grateful if u can help me get the mtk backup preloader.bin for my phone cuz i dnt have access to my friends phone again. Phone is x-bo m8 htc clone. Thanks.
This post was last modified: 17-02-2016, 10:15 PM by phunkypalace.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-02-2016, 01:41 PM
(17-02-2016, 10:01 PM)phunkypalace kingroot version 4.8.0, my friend won't allow me do any other thing to his phone again. Ever since i did a firmware upgrade with a wrong rom i think, that is when this phone has been dead, even though the upgrade did not finish and since then it has been error 4302..enable dram fail. I think this is my phones problem, https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-408.html .i will be very grateful if u can help me get the mtk backup preloader.bin for my phone cuz i dnt have access to my friends phone again. Phone is x-bo m8 htc clone. Thanks.

Ask the op @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-109...q1wLH.dpbs for his firmare

Note!
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
18-02-2016, 02:22 PM
no need sir, i successfully rooted my friends phone, did mtk backup tools though i needed to downoad some app ike busy box and adbd insecure..i processed the files into files to flash and i tried downloading, brom error 4302..sl_ft_enable_dram_fail 4032 is what i am still getting. I tried falshing the preoader first and its still the same thing... At this stage just please sir let me know if there is hope for my phone. And the link provided for that guy, did he eventually get the phone back on cuz i didnt observe anything like that. The same firmware upgrade he did was the same thing i did and phone goes dead
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-02-2016, 08:06 PM
(18-02-2016, 02:22 PM)phunkypalace no need sir, i successfully rooted my friends phone, did mtk backup tools though i needed to downoad some app ike busy box and adbd insecure..i processed the files into files to flash and i tried downloading, brom error 4302..sl_ft_enable_dram_fail 4032 is what i am still getting. I tried falshing the preoader first and its still the same thing... At this stage just please sir let me know if there is hope for my phone. And the link  provided for that guy, did he eventually get the phone back on cuz i didnt observe anything like that. The same firmware upgrade he did was the same thing i did and phone goes dead

Let me see a screenshot of sp flash tool when the error 4032 pops up
This post was last modified: 18-02-2016, 08:07 PM by hovatek.

Note!
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
18-02-2016, 09:38 PM

No difference between the pix i sent to you then and the one now but i want you to hep me check this out. http://laurentiumihet.ro/technology/sp-f...d-devices/ . If this is true, pls kindly help me with the downoad link of the driver mentioned there...thanks.
This post was last modified: 18-02-2016, 09:40 PM by phunkypalace.
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next