Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix hot 2 won't boot after flashing Stock rom please help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

infinix hot 2 won't boot after flashing Stock rom please help

infinix hot 2 won't boot after flashing Stock rom please help

chase_choder
chase_choder
chase_choder
08-02-2016, 10:57 AM

[help] Hello hovateks I have a great problem and I need your help asap
I was persistent to root my infinix hot 2 (running on android marshmallow) and so I came across a post on hovatek.
I got the requirements then I started flashing my infinix hot 2 at first I flashed the recovery button enabler it was successful then secondly I tired flashing the twrp scatter file then my the application was not responding so I had to disconnect my phone which means I interrupted the flashing I tried charing the phon with the pc it did not bring it battery sign or did not even boot so yesterday I downloaded the stock rom then flashed the scatter file after doing that I plugged the phone to a power outlet since then it would blink the battery sign then it would go off if I hold the power button down it would bring the infinix logo the go off it has been happening since I flashed the stock rom scatter file which was yesterday. please I need your help!!!!!! All I just want is the phone to power on and working normally
This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 11:31 AM by chase_choder. Edit Reason: quick reply
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2016, 12:17 PM
(08-02-2016, 10:57 AM)chase_choder [help] Hello hovateks I have a great problem and I need your help asap
I was persistent to root my infinix hot 2 (running on android marshmallow) and so I came across a post on hovatek.
I got the requirements then I started flashing my infinix hot 2 at first I flashed the recovery button enabler it was successful then secondly I tired flashing the twrp scatter file then my the application was not responding so I had to disconnect my phone which means I interrupted the flashing I tried charing the phon with the pc it did not bring it battery sign or did not even boot so yesterday I downloaded the stock rom then flashed the scatter file after doing that I plugged the phone to a power outlet since then it would blink the battery sign then it would go off if I hold the power button down it would bring the infinix logo the go off it has been happening since I flashed the stock rom scatter file which was yesterday. please I need your help!!!!!! All I just want is the phone to power on and working normally

You interrupted flashing. Take out the battery and slot back in then try flashing again.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808...8Uwjx.dpbs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.