Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP!! My Infinix Note 2 X600 got bricked and not powering on at all
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

HELP!! My Infinix Note 2 X600 got bricked and not powering on at all

HELP!! My Infinix Note 2 X600 got bricked and not powering on at all

supersammie
supersammie
supersammie
Enthusiastic Member
20-01-2016, 01:43 PM

I had my Infinix Note 2 phone bricked while trying to do an OTA, however, it was only booting to recovery mode, so i downloaded the ROM x600-H533_A1_L on Hovatek link to flash it using SPFlash Tool.After downloading and unzipping the file, I launched the SP Flash Tool, loaded the (MT6753_Android_scatter) file and everything went fine, i selected (Format All + Download) at the the top of the SPFls Tool, then clicked on download and connected my phone to PC while pressing the volume button to be detected, it was detected and flashing progress went on and was successful with a dialog box saying completed. So i closed the dialog box and disconnected my phone and try powering on. But the phone refused to power on, its completely dead, not even a sign of charging..Have i used the right ROM x600-H533_A1_L? My infinix is 1G RAM / 16G ROM. How do i get my phone to . And what is the difference between these two ROMs x600-H533_A1_L and x600-H532_A1_L. Thanks for your response in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-01-2016, 03:02 PM
(20-01-2016, 01:43 PM)supersammie I had my Infinix Note 2 phone bricked while trying to do an OTA, however, it was only booting to recovery mode, so i downloaded the ROM x600-H533_A1_L on Hovatek link to flash it using SPFlash Tool.After downloading and unzipping the file, I launched the SP Flash Tool, loaded the (MT6753_Android_scatter) file and everything went fine, i selected (Format All + Download) at the the top of the SPFls Tool, then clicked on download and connected my phone to PC while pressing the volume button to be detected, it was detected and flashing progress went on and was successful with a dialog box saying completed. So i closed the dialog box and disconnected my phone and try powering on. But the phone refused to power on, its completely dead, not even a sign of charging..Have i used the right ROM x600-H533_A1_L? My infinix is 1G RAM / 16G ROM. How do i get my phone to . And what is the difference between these two ROMs x600-H533_A1_L and x600-H532_A1_L. Thanks for your response in advance

Please,  post this @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-113...fAjkq.dpbs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
glorynho
glorynho
glorynho
20-01-2016, 07:25 PM
(20-01-2016, 01:43 PM)supersammie I had my Infinix Note 2 phone bricked while trying to do an OTA, however, it was only booting to recovery mode, so i downloaded the ROM x600-H533_A1_L on Hovatek link to flash it using SPFlash Tool.After downloading and unzipping the file, I launched the SP Flash Tool, loaded the (MT6753_Android_scatter) file and everything went fine, i selected (Format All + Download) at the the top of the SPFls Tool, then clicked on download and connected my phone to PC while pressing the volume button to be detected, it was detected and flashing progress went on and was successful with a dialog box saying completed. So i closed the dialog box and disconnected my phone and try powering on. But the phone refused to power on, its completely dead, not even a sign of charging..Have i used the right ROM x600-H533_A1_L? My infinix is 1G RAM / 16G ROM. How do i get my phone to . And what is the difference between these two ROMs x600-H533_A1_L and x600-H532_A1_L. Thanks for your response in advance
im also facing exactly the same issue with my x600 i called the number displayed here for help earlier today but i was asked to report on the forum....please help i need my fonee back
supersammie
supersammie
supersammie
Enthusiastic Member
20-01-2016, 08:27 PM
(20-01-2016, 07:25 PM)glorynho
im also facing exactly the same issue with my x600 i called the number displayed here for help earlier today but i was asked to report on the forum....please help i need my fonee back

@gloryhno..... I have read a lot of possible solutions toward bringing the phone back to live, the closest and most success stories i have read was that .. they had to leave the phone untouched for 2 days so that the battery would completely drain. then do a re-flash with the correct ROM.. But my question is, How do we know the correct ROM, since i downloaded mine from Hovatek's link and dont know the difference between these ROMs (ROM x600-H533_A1_L, ROM x600-H532_A1_L and ROM x600-H533_B1_L, ROM x600-H532_B1_L) the one i used that got my phne bricked was ROM x600-H533_B1_L... but i have now downloaded the ROM x600-H532_B1_L hoping that would work... but i still cant initiate this without the phone coming on... So i am suggesting we leave the phon untouched and uncharged for 2 days for the battery to drain completely and try doing a reflashing with a different ROM.. I am also hoping that The Hovatek guys can enlighten us more on the right ROM to use this time from the variance i have aforementioned