Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android problem encoutered after flashing this set of phones it1405 and 1453 with research do
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

problem encoutered after flashing this set of phones it1405 and 1453 with research do

problem encoutered after flashing this set of phones it1405 and 1453 with research do

kezco
kezco
kezco
05-01-2016, 08:58 AM

hello team hovatek,i greet the house of software and hardware engineers
yesterday i waas trying to flash the pac file of itel 1405 with research and upgrade download tool,but it keepos sjhowing me this error, _BKF_NV_W......FAILED INPUT TIMED OUT........this continued untill i had to untick the last 3 file datas under the fdl1 and fdl2 session...so wen i downloaded the pac file evry thing worked fine bbut this are the problem i encountered
1.the itel1405 boots up well but no imei no.,
2.bluetooth refuse to on,wen i put it on,it goes off back
3.wifi cant come on too,
4.when i inserted simcard to the phone,it doesnt show any sign of simcard inserted.

FOR ITEL 1453........
the it1453 is very slow to boot,and keeps given error of certain application has stopped e.g com.android.system has stooped or dialler has stoped etc
so i decided to flash the pac file with upgrade download tool,but same problem still exist,i used research download and same tin occured,the flash is succesful,but the phone problem still remains thesame.....so i checked the phone storage and i see the phone storage is 4gb but the availlable storage is 77.8mb.....so i dont know if any of my pals at team hovatek can suggest any solution to theseproblems.......i ll be very grateful,and thanks in advance.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-01-2016, 01:46 PM
(05-01-2016, 08:58 AM)kezco hello team hovatek,i greet the house of software  and hardware engineers
yesterday i waas trying to flash the pac file of itel 1405 with research and upgrade download tool,but it keepos sjhowing me this error, _BKF_NV_W......FAILED INPUT TIMED OUT........this  continued untill i had to untick the last 3 file datas under the fdl1 and fdl2 session...so wen i downloaded the pac file evry thing worked fine bbut this are the problem i encountered
1.the itel1405 boots up well but no imei no.,
2.bluetooth refuse to on,wen i put it on,it goes off back
3.wifi cant come on too,
4.when i inserted simcard to the phone,it doesnt show any sign of simcard inserted.

FOR ITEL 1453........
the it1453 is very slow to boot,and keeps given error of certain application has stopped e.g com.android.system has stooped or dialler has stoped etc
so i decided to flash the pac file with upgrade download  tool,but same problem still exist,i used research download and same tin occured,the flash is succesful,but the phone problem still remains thesame.....so i checked the phone storage and i see the phone storage is 4gb but the availlable storage is 77.8mb.....so i dont know if any of my pals at team hovatek can suggest any solution to theseproblems.......i ll be very grateful,and thanks in advance.....

For the 1405, there are two variants @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html, try both. 
Create a new thread for the 1453 to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kezco
kezco
kezco
09-01-2016, 11:45 AM
i have been able to restore the null imei and base band version,bluetooth is coming up and the wifi is coming up also,,,,but the problem now is that it detects sim but doesnt show network.......it cannot connect to cellular network
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-01-2016, 09:17 AM
(09-01-2016, 11:45 AM)kezco i have been able to restore the null imei and base band version,bluetooth is coming up and the wifi is coming up also,,,,but the problem now is that it detects sim but doesnt show network.......it cannot connect to cellular network

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
krisboy
krisboy
krisboy
19-02-2016, 07:33 PM

helo friends i have d same problem with itel it1405 bt in my case d phone will only vibrate bt will nt on please any solution
This post was last modified: 19-02-2016, 07:35 PM by krisboy.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-02-2016, 03:34 PM
(19-02-2016, 07:33 PM)krisboy helo friends i have d same problem  with itel it1405 bt in my case d phone will only vibrate bt will nt on please any solution

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!