Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Charging problem for tecno h6
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Charging problem for tecno h6

Charging problem for tecno h6

MimiTena
MimiTena
MimiTena
Techie Member
22-12-2015, 01:53 PM

My techno h6 now is crazy, I do all ways to charge as normal but is still difficult. At earlier was charging good but now even if I charge it for 48hrs it remain in 0-4% only.
But when I take battery to another phone and charge it when I put in this phone it working fine but takes small time to be empty, and if the battery percentage is 48 when I connect to the charger is charging but the percentage    decrease instead of to increase. I try  different charger but nothing .
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-12-2015, 10:04 PM
(22-12-2015, 01:53 PM)MimiTena My techno h6 now is crazy, I do all ways to charge as normal but is still difficult. At earlier was charging good but now even if I charge it for 48hrs it remain in 0-4% only.
But when I take battery to another phone and charge it when I put in this phone it working fine but takes small time to be empty, and if the battery percentage is 48 when I connect to the charger is charging but the percentage    decrease instead of to increase. I try  different charger but nothing .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2015, 12:59 PM
(22-12-2015, 01:53 PM)MimiTena My techno h6 now is crazy, I do all ways to charge as normal but is still difficult. At earlier was charging good but now even if I charge it for 48hrs it remain in 0-4% only.

It's the firmware. 
download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
Waiting...
This post was last modified: 23-12-2015, 01:01 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.