Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please I need Ram Expander that can work with my camon C5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please I need Ram Expander that can work with my camon C5

[Please help] Please I need Ram Expander that can work with my camon C5

Dottune
Dottune
Dottune
05-12-2015, 11:16 AM

Yesterday I was finally able to root my Tecno C5 through the tutorials and files on this forum, so as to solve the multitasking issue of my phone.
I downloaded Ram manager, set multitasking at 75%, all was working well for like 2 hours then it started lagging, the multitasking became very poor and unbearable.
Well I surfed the net and I was told to download Ram expander, well so far all the ones I've downloaded have not been working, it keeps saying license failed, I even downloaded a old version, but it would show a Java error.

please I don't know of there is a link for a Ram expander that works perfectly with Tecno camon c5, I would really appreciate. God Bless as I await your reply.
nasewa
nasewa
nasewa
Enthusiastic Member
05-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Search Google ram expander apk

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Hovatek mobile
Dottune
Dottune
Dottune
05-12-2015, 11:50 AM
yeah, I've already done that, but it still doesn't work
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-12-2015, 07:16 PM
(05-12-2015, 11:16 AM)Dottune Yesterday I was finally able to root my Tecno C5 through the tutorials and files on this forum, so as to solve the multitasking issue of my phone.
I downloaded Ram manager, set multitasking at 75%, all was working well for like 2 hours then it started lagging, the multitasking became very poor and unbearable.
Well I surfed the net and I was told to download Ram expander, well so far all the ones I've downloaded have not been working, it keeps saying license failed, I even downloaded a old version, but it would show a Java error.

please I don't know of there is a link for a Ram expander that works perfectly with Tecno  camon c5, I would really appreciate. God Bless as I await your reply.

RAM expander requires a compatible kernel. RAM manager pro ought to fix it. uninstall it, restart your phone then re-install

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.