Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Adb commands which I used
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Adb commands which I used

Adb commands which I used

saba1234
saba1234
saba1234
Enthusiastic Member
10-11-2021, 12:38 PM

Adb devices. Adb reboot boot loader(after phone restart and in fast boot mode state). Fast boot devices and then fast boot flashing unlock after that (agreement of unlocking bootloader appeared on screen volume up and down to confirm fast boot reboot phone start and orange state was written on screen
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
10-11-2021, 04:02 PM
(10-11-2021, 12:38 PM)saba1234 Adb devices. Adb reboot boot loader(after phone restart and in fast boot mode state). Fast boot devices and then fast boot flashing unlock after that (agreement of unlocking bootloader appeared on screen volume up and down to confirm fast boot reboot phone start and orange state was written on screen
relock bootloader
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2021, 04:14 PM
(10-11-2021, 12:38 PM)saba1234 Adb devices.                                                            Adb reboot boot loader(after phone restart and in fast boot mode state).                                Fast boot devices and then                                    fast boot flashing unlock after that (agreement of unlocking bootloader appeared on screen volume up and down to confirm                                                                    fast boot reboot phone start and orange state was written on screen

Orange state is pretty normal after you unlock bootloader. Your phone should still power up and work fine

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.