Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My infinix x603 goes to no command after factory resetting it
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My infinix x603 goes to no command after factory resetting it

My infinix x603 goes to no command after factory resetting it

Jiokebest
Jiokebest
Jiokebest
09-11-2021, 07:42 PM

Please admin I factory reseted my infinix x603 with octoplus box ,when booting it takes times ,so I have to remove the battery and hard reset am but along the line it start showing no command ,later if i power on it wil show no command, pls if I download the stock rom from hovatek will it work on it
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
09-11-2021, 09:10 PM
(09-11-2021, 07:42 PM)Jiokebest Please admin I factory reseted my infinix x603 with octoplus box ,when booting it takes times ,so I have to remove the battery and hard reset am but along the line it start showing no command ,later if i power on it wil show no command, pls if I download the stock rom from hovatek will it work on it
yes it should
What's your current firmware build?
Jiokebest
Jiokebest
Jiokebest
09-11-2021, 10:09 PM
(09-11-2021, 09:10 PM)Abdulakeem14
(09-11-2021, 07:42 PM)Jiokebest Please admin I factory reseted my infinix x603 with octoplus box ,when booting it takes times ,so I have to remove the battery and hard reset am but along the line it start showing no command ,later if i power on it wil show no command, pls if I download the stock rom from hovatek will it work on it
yes it should
What's your current firmware build?
Don't know the current firmware build.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2021, 10:13 AM
(09-11-2021, 07:42 PM)Jiokebest Please admin I factory reseted my infinix x603 with octoplus box ,when booting it takes times ,so I have to remove the battery and hard reset am but along the line it start showing no command ,later if i power onĀ  it wil show no command, pls if I download the stock rom from hovatek will it work on it

So far you download and flash the firmware of a matching build number then you should be good.
Are you certain all you did was factory reset (not flash at any point)?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.