Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock My ZTE mifi refuses to power on
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My ZTE mifi refuses to power on

My ZTE mifi refuses to power on

Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
22-10-2021, 04:02 AM

I have a ZTE mif MF927U, i have issue with 4g network showing limited service.
I tried to upgrade it using some video which I got from a certain YouTube channel although it didn't work like I expected. Instead I tried another process many times until my mifi went off and it even stop showing a green light or any all when I put it on the charger.
But it's seems there is a possibility to bring it back to life cause the drivers are loading on the pc even making a sound when I connect it.
SO PLS I NEED HELP ON HOW CAN I FIX IT? BACK TO NORMAL
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
22-10-2021, 10:45 AM
I have a ZTE mif MF927U, i have issue with 4g network showing limited service.
I tried to upgrade it using some video which I got from a certain YouTube channel although it didn't work like I expected. Instead I tried another process many times until my mifi went off and it even stop showing a green light or any all when I put it on the charger.
But it's seems there is a possibility to bring it back to life cause the drivers are loading on the pc even making a sound when I connect it.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-10-2021, 11:19 AM
(22-10-2021, 04:02 AM)Gentle_soul I have a ZTE mif MF927U, i have issue with 4g network showing limited service.

what drivers do you see in device manager when you connect it to the pc? ; dl1 & dl2?
This post was last modified: 22-10-2021, 11:41 AM by X3non.
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
22-10-2021, 05:44 PM
[/quote]

what drivers do you see in device manager when you connect it to the pc? ; dl1 & dl2?
[/quote]
It is powering on back after I tried some tips I see on YouTube, but know it is showing no network when I put in sim, pls help

Sent from my TECNO CC7 using Hovatek Mobile
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
23-10-2021, 10:49 AM

(22-10-2021, 05:44 PM)Gentle_soul It is powering on back after I tried some tips I see on YouTube, but know it is showing no network when I put in sim, pls help

check imei on the device if missing and write back and if not fixed then try different firmware
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
24-10-2021, 03:36 AM
I checked d Imei but it wasn't showing, it just shows ffffffffffff as Imei, pls can u direct me on how to flash the correct firmware with 4g service unlock
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
24-10-2021, 11:52 PM

[/quote]

check imei on the device if missing and write back and if not fixed then try different firmware
[/quote]
I checked d Imei but it was missing and wasn't showing, it just shows ffffffffffff as Imei, pls can u direct me on how to flash the correct firmware with 4g service unlock

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
25-10-2021, 11:04 AM
(24-10-2021, 03:36 AM)Gentle_soul I checked d Imei but it wasn't showing, it just shows ffffffffffff as Imei, pls can u direct me on how to flash the correct firmware with 4g service unlock

you can try the imei fix method @ https://youtu.be/h1gjtPtWMYM