Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Emei
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Emei

Emei

josephmulenga
josephmulenga
josephmulenga
11-10-2020, 08:59 AM

I download kc8 file on this forum and i flashed on my device. And the process of flashing cant finished my phone cant boot up or charging. When i tried to flash same firmware the message says error setting emei version. Then when i try to read information with craked miracle 2.82, its just show mt6570 sw and start buttern stops but not disconect its self from my pc. My phone is tecno spark 4 mode s46 mt6570 cpu. So what can i do please i need your help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-10-2020, 08:46 AM
(11-10-2020, 08:59 AM)josephmulenga I download kc8 file on this forum and i flashed on my device. And the process of flashing cant finished my phone cant boot up or charging. When i tried to flash same firmware the message says error setting emei version. Then when i try to read information with craked miracle 2.82, its just show mt6570 sw and start buttern stops but not disconect its self from my pc. My phone is tecno spark 4 mode s46 mt6570 cpu. So what can i do please i need your help.

your kc8 device has mt6570 chipset? if yes, then it's a clone and the firmware you downloaded from here won't work on it
disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device and it should return to the previous state it was before you attempted to flash
you can try peeling off the sticker beneath the battery, see if it reveals a different model with which you could use to search for a firmware