Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Note 4 X572-H5312CE Unknown broadband and Null IMEI after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Note 4 X572-H5312CE Unknown broadband and Null IMEI after flashing

[Please help] Infinix Note 4 X572-H5312CE Unknown broadband and Null IMEI after flashing

Nariod14
Nariod14
Nariod14
22-08-2020, 09:32 AM

So i made a big ooopsie when i was trying to root my Infinix note 4 by patching a boot.img that wasnt of my android version with magisk and flashing that onto my phone. This ended up soft bricking it, and the only way I could fix it was by flashing a completely fresh stock firmware on it. I cleared all my data and did so, but once I booted up again I found my sim cards weren't getting recognized. I still had wifi, but no cellular data at all. Some research led me to thinking that maybe all I had to do was re-flash the Secro, which i did to no avail. I also attempted to reflash the NVRAM using SPFlash Tool also to no avail. I then tried to skip the broadband step all together to try and force my IMEI numbers onto  my phone but SN Write Tool keeps failing with the EnderApMetaMode() : MetaResult = DEFAULT_FAIL error so that didnt work either. I'm really lost here and I would appreciate any help I can get as I'm panicking quite a bit...
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-08-2020, 05:19 PM
(22-08-2020, 09:32 AM)Nariod14 So i made a big ooopsie when i was trying to root my Infinix note 4 by patching a boot.img that wasnt of my android version with magisk and flashing that onto my phone. This ended up soft bricking it, and the only way I could fix it was by flashing a completely fresh stock firmware on it. I cleared all my data and did so, but once I booted up again I found my sim cards weren't getting recognized. I still had wifi, but no cellular data at all. Some research led me to thinking that maybe all I had to do was re-flash the Secro, which i did to no avail. I also attempted to reflash the NVRAM using SPFlash Tool also to no avail. I then tried to skip the broadband step all together to try and force my IMEI numbers onto  my phone but SN Write Tool keeps failing with the EnderApMetaMode() : MetaResult = DEFAULT_FAIL error so that didnt work either. I'm really lost here and I would appreciate any help I can get as I'm panicking quite a bit...

try factory resetting the phone and check baseband status.
if baseband is fixed then use maui meta or modem meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html to fix null IMEI
Nariod14
Nariod14
Nariod14
24-08-2020, 01:25 PM
(22-08-2020, 05:19 PM)innagee
(22-08-2020, 09:32 AM)Nariod14 So i made a big ooopsie when i was trying to root my Infinix note 4 by patching a boot.img that wasnt of my android version with magisk and flashing that onto my phone. This ended up soft bricking it, and the only way I could fix it was by flashing a completely fresh stock firmware on it. I cleared all my data and did so, but once I booted up again I found my sim cards weren't getting recognized. I still had wifi, but no cellular data at all. Some research led me to thinking that maybe all I had to do was re-flash the Secro, which i did to no avail. I also attempted to reflash the NVRAM using SPFlash Tool also to no avail. I then tried to skip the broadband step all together to try and force my IMEI numbers onto  my phone but SN Write Tool keeps failing with the EnderApMetaMode() : MetaResult = DEFAULT_FAIL error so that didnt work either. I'm really lost here and I would appreciate any help I can get as I'm panicking quite a bit...

try factory resetting the phone and check baseband status.
if baseband is fixed then use maui meta or modem meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html to fix null IMEI

Okay so factory reseting it worked! I didn't even have to reset the imei numbers factory resetting it through settings (and NOT through the recovery menu like I was doing before)) fixed my entire problem and my Sims were instantly recognized. Thanks for the reply and I hope this helps anyone else who has this problem!