Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android A way around Xiaomi authorized account
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

A way around Xiaomi authorized account

A way around Xiaomi authorized account

ahkhel
ahkhel
ahkhel
09-08-2020, 09:55 PM

Hi,
I bricked my redmi 6 when I was trying to roll it back to a previous Miui version;
Now, all what I can see is a black screen with vibration every 5 seconds. SP flash tool from Miflash asks for an authorized xiaomi account in order to flash the phone.
The question is: is there a way around this authorized xiaomi account?
The second question: is it possible to flash another stock rom of another phone (other than xiaomi) that has the same chip ans specs of my redmi 6 (cereus) and if so, then which stockrom of what phone should I use
(according to my limited knowledge, SP Flash tool doesn't pass the flash of my phone because xiaomi requires an authorized account, what if the rom I'm trying to flash comes from another brand with the same specs of my MTK6765 phone)
This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 09:57 PM by ahkhel.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-08-2020, 10:46 AM
(09-08-2020, 09:55 PM)ahkhel Hi,
I bricked my redmi 6 when I was trying to roll it back to a previous Miui version;
Now, all what I can see is a black screen with vibration every 5 seconds. SP flash tool from Miflash asks for an authorized xiaomi account in order to flash the phone.
The question is: is there a way around this authorized xiaomi account?
The second question: is it possible to flash another stock rom of another phone (other than xiaomi) that has the same chip ans specs of my redmi 6 (cereus) and if so, then which stockrom of what phone should I use
(according to my limited knowledge, SP Flash tool doesn't pass the flash of my phone because xiaomi requires an authorized account, what if the rom I'm trying to flash comes from another brand with the same specs of my MTK6765 phone)

is the bootloader of this device unlocked?
if yes, then disassemble the back cover and disconnect / reconnect the battery then attempt to boot into fastboot mode (power + vol down) then flash fastboot firmware
if no, then you will either need to visit a xiaomi service center or find someone or service with authorized xiaomi account for flashing
and no, you can't just use any other device's firmware on your device