Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] The program did not find information about the processor in the LK section
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] The program did not find information about the processor in the LK section

[Please help] The program did not find information about the processor in the LK section

ShiroViper
ShiroViper
ShiroViper
12-09-2019, 05:26 PM

Hello, i got the error in wwr mk app. it says "The program did not find information about the processor in the LK section!!! Something went wrong..." I added a new processor type because my processor MT6763 not listed in the dropdown. how can i proceed to this error? i dont know what to do. im stuck. anyone having the same problem with me.

here is my attach image files:
Attached Files
.png
2.PNG
Size: 108.57 KB / Downloads: 23
.png
1.PNG
Size: 114.09 KB / Downloads: 19
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-09-2019, 11:39 PM
(12-09-2019, 05:26 PM)ShiroViper Hello, i got the error in wwr mk app. it says "The program did not find information about the processor in the LK section!!! Something went wrong..." I added a new processor type because my processor MT6763 not listed in the dropdown. how can i proceed to this error? i dont know what to do. im stuck. anyone having the same problem with me.

Ignore the error, you're not supposed to load ROM_0 in 3) Choose the EMMC_USER partition in the prepared backup. You've already loaded the ROM_0 in select file above just proceed to preloader tab and do Preloader analysis, see point no. 12 https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html .
notyomama73
notyomama73
notyomama73
25-03-2022, 05:39 PM
(12-09-2019, 11:39 PM)xerxes
(12-09-2019, 05:26 PM)ShiroViper Hello, i got the error in wwr mk app. it says "The program did not find information about the processor in the LK section!!! Something went wrong..." I added a new processor type because my processor MT6763 not listed in the dropdown. how can i proceed to this error? i dont know what to do. im stuck. anyone having the same problem with me.

Ignore the error, you're not supposed to load ROM_0 in 3) Choose the EMMC_USER partition in the prepared backup. You've already loaded the ROM_0 in select file above just proceed to preloader tab and do Preloader analysis, see point no. 12 https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html .

I've had a similar issue but it switches the top file to rom2 and there is a popup that forces you to select the preloader or the buttons are greyed out so you can't go on. After selecting the file i get the same LK response.
Attached Files
.png
tab stuck.png
Size: 100.66 KB / Downloads: 1
.png
tab stuck2.png
Size: 53.13 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2022, 08:54 AM
(25-03-2022, 05:39 PM)notyomama73 I've had a similar issue but it switches the top file to rom2 and there is a popup that forces you to select the preloader or the buttons are greyed out so you can't go on. After selecting the file i get the same LK response.

This is someone else's thread.
Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.