Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] Laptop refuses to hibernate once this app is running
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Laptop refuses to hibernate once this app is running

[Please help] Laptop refuses to hibernate once this app is running

phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
29-04-2018, 04:59 PM

Hello admin, pls help me. My laptop refuses to hibernate anytime Microsoft Flight simulator is active. I tried to hibernate it and come back later but instead it goes to lock. But once i close fsx, then it hibernates normally. What could be wrong
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
30-04-2018, 09:19 AM
(29-04-2018, 04:59 PM)phunkypalace Hello admin, pls help me. My laptop refuses to hibernate anytime Microsoft Flight simulator is active. I tried to hibernate it and come back later but instead it goes to lock. But once i close fsx, then it hibernates normally. What could be wrong

Hibernation in windows depends heavily on your graphic card. You will face this issue not only with Microsoft flight, but other complex games as well. My advice is upgrade your graphic card, if possible.
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
30-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Wow, never knew it's because of the graphic card. Wow you are damn right cuz fsx sucks a lot of memory from the graphics card. Any idea how to upgrade an integrated graphics card?
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
30-04-2018, 11:31 AM
(30-04-2018, 10:56 AM)phunkypalace Wow, never knew it's because of the graphic card. Wow you are damn right cuz fsx sucks a lot of memory from the graphics card. Any idea how to upgrade an integrated graphics card?

How much is your dedicated memory? You can see this using "Windows Experience Index".
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
phunkypalace
Experienced Member
30-04-2018, 03:59 PM

Do you mean dedicated video memory or the RAM. This is because in the windows experience index, i only saw scores based on components.
RAM is 5.3
Gaming Graphics is 3.3
But in the display settings, dedicated video memory is 64mb