Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to Extract My Data From My samsung Phone J7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to Extract My Data From My samsung Phone J7

[Please help] How to Extract My Data From My samsung Phone J7

farouqtunde
farouqtunde
farouqtunde
08-02-2018, 10:38 AM

Hi here i have one Samsung phone that stop at stock loading and i want to extract my data from it how may i go about it i need help here for that pls. The data are very very important to me. i need this ASAP.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
09-02-2018, 09:47 AM
(08-02-2018, 10:38 AM)farouqtunde Hi here i have one Samsung phone that stop at stock loading and i want to extract my data from it how may i go about it i need help here for that pls. The data are very very important to me. i need this ASAP.

You first need to extract / backup your current firmware (I'm assuming its original Samsung).
Before we proceed,
what is your Android version? How exactly did it get bricked (what was the last thing you did)? What kind of data are you trying to extract?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-02-2018, 05:16 PM
(08-02-2018, 10:38 AM)farouqtunde Hi here i have one Samsung phone that stop at stock loading and i want to extract my data from it how may i go about it i need help here for that pls. The data are very very important to me. i need this ASAP.

Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtNoSPBBoro