Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] GApps & Custom ROM For Gionee GN5001S
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] GApps & Custom ROM For Gionee GN5001S

[Please help] GApps & Custom ROM For Gionee GN5001S

JBKanada
JBKanada
JBKanada
13-12-2017, 08:56 AM

Hello Evannstenny and Admin,

I also have a Gionee Gn5001S with chipset MT6735 running on Android 5.1 Lollipop

I have rooted it with Kingroot and followed your link on how to download the correct GApps. My CPU is AArch 64 (Arm 64) so I was able to download the pico version. However I don't know what else to do since I'm fairy new to this tech.

I'm actually in the exact same boat as Evannstenny so if you guys were able to solve his problem I'm positive mine should be handled without much difficulty. Evannstenny if you can read this can you please share your steps and files you used maybe that will save Admin some stress. However Admin I'll really need your great support.

Thanks in anticipation.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2017, 06:29 PM
(13-12-2017, 08:56 AM)JBKanada Hello Evannstenny and Admin,

I also have a Gionee Gn5001S with chipset MT6735 running on Android 5.1 Lollipop

I have rooted it with Kingroot and followed your link on how to download the correct GApps. My CPU is AArch 64 (Arm 64) so I was able to download the pico version. However I don't know what else to do since I'm fairy new to this tech.

I'm actually in the exact same boat as Evannstenny so if you guys were able to solve his problem I'm positive mine should be handled without much difficulty. Evannstenny if you can read this can you please share your steps and files you used maybe that will save Admin some stress. However Admin I'll really need your great support.

Thanks in anticipation.

Have you flashed CWM? If not, download it at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-208...#pid122648 and flash via flashify or fastboot whichever you prefer)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
JBKanada
JBKanada
JBKanada
13-12-2017, 10:34 PM
(13-12-2017, 06:29 PM)hovatek
(13-12-2017, 08:56 AM)JBKanada Hello Evannstenny and Admin,

Thanks in anticipation.

Have you flashed CWM? If not, download it at..... and flash via flashify or fastboot whichever you prefer)

The link above (sorry I deleted it cos I was told I couldn't post links yet) is taking me to a page that says the file has been removed. Is there any other way I can get the CWM?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2017, 12:02 PM
(13-12-2017, 10:34 PM)JBKanada The link above (sorry I deleted it cos I was told I couldn't post links yet) is taking me to a page that says the file has been removed. Is there any other way I can get the CWM?

You're supposed to download the CWM not the TWRP.
The link I posted should take you to that exact location on the page

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.