Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Swipe Elite Plus Encryption Unsuccessful Error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Swipe Elite Plus Encryption Unsuccessful Error

[Please help] Swipe Elite Plus Encryption Unsuccessful Error

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2017, 11:28 AM

Hi Everyone !!

I am using Swipe Elite Plus 4G.
Before 2 Days I connected to wifi and the no apps in mobile were opening.

I Restarted the mobile but it stuck on Boot Screen. I Flashed it using QFIL Tool. After Flashing Successfully when i Re-stared the phone it got stucked on Encryption Unsuccessful Error and if I a clicking on Reset Now button it seems to do nothing.

I tried Wipe Cache and Factory Reset from Recovery Mode But Same Error Occured. I even tried re flashing the Mobile using Other Flashing File But the Error is not resolved.

also When I Am opening Recovery Mode

Falied To Mount /cache error is showing.

If anyone has came out with any solution in this regards, Please share.

Also, i have one another same model handset, Please advice if any read & Write tool for firmware installation is available (If this resolves the issue).
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
15-02-2017, 03:01 PM
(15-02-2017, 11:28 AM)d.vickyvivek Hi Everyone !!

I Restarted the mobile but it stuck on Boot Screen. I Flashed it using QFIL Tool. After Flashing Successfully when i Re-stared the phone it got stucked on Encryption Unsuccessful Error and if I a clicking on Reset Now button it seems to do nothing.

I tried Wipe Cache and Factory Reset from Recovery Mode But Same Error Occured. I even tried re flashing the Mobile using Other Flashing File But the Error is not resolved.

Also, i have one another same model handset, Please advice if any read & Write tool for firmware installation is available (If this resolves the issue).

Its seems your phone's storage chip is faulty.
During flashing, did you reflash userdata?
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2017, 09:26 AM
(15-02-2017, 03:01 PM)maxpayne
(15-02-2017, 11:28 AM)d.vickyvivek Hi Everyone !!

Its seems your phone's storage chip is faulty.
During flashing, did you reflash userdata?

I dont think i have done that sir, Can you please elaborate the process. Plz . Thanks For Reply
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2017, 12:48 PM
(16-02-2017, 09:26 AM)d.vickyvivek I dont think i have done that sir, Can you please elaborate the process. Plz . Thanks For Reply

Encrypion Unsuccessful and Mount /cache error are closely related. They point to a /userdata, /system or phone storage problem
To rule out userdata and system, try flashing a different firmware to the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2017, 06:03 PM

hovatek
[/quote'
Encrypion Unsuccessful and Mount /cache error are closely related. They point to a /userdata, /system or phone storage problem
To rule out userdata and system, try flashing a different firmware to the phone

Sir i have tried flashing from 2 different firmware but both were for same model which i am having.

If you can suggest any other firmware which will support on my device, it will be great support to me...

Thnx for help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2017, 07:08 PM
(16-02-2017, 06:03 PM)d.vickyvivek Sir i have tried flashing from 2 different firmware but both were for same model which i am having.

If you can suggest any other firmware which will support on my device, it will be great support to me...

Thnx for help

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4j5_s_6Y...t=download
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...WdKV0ZKMkE

BTW, can you get the phone into fastboot?
This post was last modified: 17-02-2017, 11:12 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2017, 06:29 AM
(16-02-2017, 07:08 PM)hovatek
(16-02-2017, 06:03 PM)d.vickyvivek Sir i have tried flashing from 2 different firmware but both were for same model which i am having.

Thnx for help

BTW, can you get the phone into fadtboot?

Sir In Recovery Mode My Phone Is Having Option For "Apply Updates From ADB" And I Am Able To Get Into The Recovery Mode Only In My Phone.

Thanks For Replying.
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2017, 07:55 AM
(17-02-2017, 06:29 AM)d.vickyvivek
(16-02-2017, 07:08 PM)hovatek

Thnx for help

BTW, can you get the phone into fadtboot?

Sir I Tried The Firmware given by you but same error showing

Sir In Recovery Mode My Phone Is Having Option For "Apply Updates From ADB" And I Am Able To Get Into The Recovery Mode Only In My Phone.

Thanks For Replying.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-02-2017, 11:16 AM
(17-02-2017, 06:29 AM)d.vickyvivek Sir In Recovery Mode My Phone Is Having Option For "Apply Updates From ADB" And I Am Able To Get Into The Recovery Mode Only In My Phone.

Thanks For Replying.

I think there's a problem with the storage (emmc) chip and it might need to be changed
Have you already tried the firmware in my previous post

Note!
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
d.vickyvivek
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2017, 01:45 PM

(17-02-2017, 11:16 AM)hovatek I think there's a problem with the storage (emmc) chip and it might need to be changed
Have you already tried the firmware in my previous post

Yes I Tried Flasing With The Firmware Given By You But Same Error Showing.

Is there any way Or Software from which i can Read the scattered files and then can write in my Phone. Actually my friend is having same model handset. If so then i can read his phone.

Its possible in MTK But please inform if it can be done in Qualcomm With Steps.

Thank You
Pages (2): 1 2 Next