Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] redmi note(mtk6592) totally dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] redmi note(mtk6592) totally dead

[Please help] redmi note(mtk6592) totally dead

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2016, 05:21 PM

Hi Sir,
Please give me some advice to fix the dead phone.
My phone is redmi note 3G standard version in China. I have the matched the package to flash it. Mtk 6592 is used in the phone.

Firstly, "*** system stops running" prompt in the phone, and I restart it. The phone stuck at the logo but cannot boot to the system. only can access the recovery mode. After that, someone flash my phone via sp flash tool v5 with selecting firmware upgrade but the progress bar doesn't move and he plug out the usb cable. After that, my phone is totally dead. The power button or power+sound increase button/power+sound decrease button cannot response. Only when connecting the laptop with usb cable, I can hear the sound. I think the preloader is ok.

I have tried to auto format except bootloader, then download, the final message is "success" but it is still dead.

Secondly, I have read your tutorial in the forum to flash the phone. I use sp flash tool v3/v5 and select "format all and downlad' or "download", and it prompt "download succeed" but the phone is still dead as before.

So could you plz give me some advice? I have no choices now. Thank you so much!
This post was last modified: 30-08-2018, 04:11 PM by hovatek.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-08-2016, 07:52 PM
(19-08-2016, 05:21 PM)gtdlifer Hi Sir,
My phone is redmi note 3G standard version in China. I have the matched the package to flash it. Mtk 6592 is used in the phone.

Firstly, "*** system stops running" prompt in the phone, and I restart it. The phone stuck at the logo but cannot boot to the system. only can access the recovery mode. After that, someone flash my phone via sp flash tool v5 with selecting firmware upgrade but the progress bar doesn't move and he plug out the usb cable. After that, my phone is totally dead. The power button or power+sound increase button/power+sound decrease button cannot response. Only when connecting the laptop with usb cable, I can hear the sound. I think the preloader is ok.

I have tried to auto format except bootloader, then download, the final message is "success" but it is still dead.

Secondly, I have read your tutorial in the forum to flash the phone. I use sp flash tool v3/v5 and select "format all and downlad' or "download", and it prompt "download succeed" but the phone is still dead as before.

Take out battery and boost manually
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
Enthusiastic Member
20-08-2016, 02:52 AM
(19-08-2016, 07:52 PM)matybazz
(19-08-2016, 05:21 PM)gtdlifer Hi Sir,

Take out battery and boost manually

Could you plz detail that? 
At frist, the phone with battery can be recognised in the flash tool.
I have connected the phone to the wall charger for one or 2 days now. 
Now the phone with battery cannot be recognised in the flash tool but the phone without battery can be detected in the flash tool. It's weird. 

My flash steps are as below, 
(1) take out battery
(2) click "dowload" in sp flash tool
(3) connect the phone to the laptop via usb cable
(4) disconnect the phone after prompting "download succeed"
(5) slot the batery in the phone and push power button + sound decrese button but no reponse.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2016, 09:20 AM
(20-08-2016, 02:52 AM)gtdlifer Could you plz detail that? 
Now the phone with battery cannot be recognised in the flash tool but the phone without battery can be detected in the flash tool. It's weird. 

(1) take out battery
(5) slot the batery in the phone and push power button + sound decrese button but no reponse.

Flash with the charged battery inside and not holding any button.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
Enthusiastic Member
22-08-2016, 02:45 PM

(20-08-2016, 09:20 AM)hovatek
(20-08-2016, 02:52 AM)gtdlifer Could you plz detail that? 

(1) take out battery

Flash with the charged battery inside and not holding any button.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Hi hovatek, 

I have charged battery with external charger, and then flash the phone with the batter inside. It also prompted "download succeed". After that, I pull out the battery and slot it in the phone, but it cannot boot with any button.
So what can I do next now?
This post was last modified: 22-08-2016, 02:46 PM by gtdlifer.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2016, 07:34 PM
(22-08-2016, 02:45 PM)gtdlifer Hi hovatek, 

I have charged battery with external charger, and then flash the phone with the batter inside. It also prompted "download succeed". After that, I pull out the battery and slot it in the phone, but it cannot boot with any button.

Does the phone vibrate when you press the power button?
This post was last modified: 24-08-2016, 05:25 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2016, 01:24 PM
(22-08-2016, 07:34 PM)hovatek
(22-08-2016, 02:45 PM)gtdlifer Does the phone vibrate when you press the power button?

Hi hovatek, 

Q: Does the phone vibrate when you press the power button?
A: No. When my phone works well, it doesn't vibrate after pressing the power button.
This post was last modified: 24-08-2016, 07:59 AM by gtdlifer.
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
gtdlifer
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Hi hovatek,  
my answer is below.
A: No. Even if my phone works well, it doesn't vibrate after pressing the power button.

BTW: when my phone is not totally dead, it can access the recovery mode by pressing power button+ sound decrease button. But now it doesn't access it yet,
even if I get "download ok" message after flashing the phone every time.
This post was last modified: 24-08-2016, 08:26 AM by gtdlifer.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
24-08-2016, 03:09 PM
(24-08-2016, 08:01 AM)gtdlifer BTW: when my phone is not totally dead, it can access the recovery mode by pressing power button+ sound decrease button. But now it doesn't access it yet,

It is between the battery and the screen you should have both checked.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2016, 05:28 PM

(24-08-2016, 08:01 AM)gtdlifer Hi hovatek,  
my answer is below.
A: No. Even if my phone works well, it doesn't vibrate after pressing the power button.

BTW: when my phone is not totally dead, it can access the recovery mode by pressing power button+ sound decrease button. But now it doesn't access it yet,

Take out the battery and charge it then reinsert and try booting

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next